Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Locking the doors and preparing the panic ((Everyone))
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Martin Miggs
3rd year

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin felt utterly useless just standing there being guarded by the Professor, so she used the available time to spot the wandering prefects. "Robbie is over there with Professor Wackshaw, Mathew Hiller seems to be caught up in that group of students over there, and Iazolia is currently pounding on the doors to the Great Hall... which some brilliant individual locked... I don't see Hiryuu or Adam anywhere."
2nd year

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbie spotted Professor Snape with Martin. He ran over to him. Finally another Professor! "Professor Snape! Do you have any idea where Professor McGonagall is? Professor Wackshaw said she wasn't even at the ball. Then she started freaking out after she saw the mark and started looking for you!" It didn't show, but Robbie was nervous. What did all of this mean?

George Weasley
Adult

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Severus Snape wrote:
He had a sudden epiphany: "Fred and George Weasley! Get that box of rockets over here!"

George frowned and raised and eyebrow, "And why should we do that?? Especially when everyone is having so much fun!!" he looked around and saw that everyone was pointing at the ground and murmuring to each other. He looked down and his eyes widened, Fred!!! Peeves ruined our joke!!!! Who else is dumb enough to put a dark mark on the floor!!! he thought to his brother.
Iazolia Sohma
2nd year

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iazolia scanned the Great Hall and saw the floor; she imediately sprung into action. She ran over to George, "George, you need to unlock the doors." she said authoritatively which ended up rather comical as she was at least a foot shorter than him.

Normal??? What is this normal you speak of???
George Weasley
Adult

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George looked at her in disbelief, "Why?? What's it worth to you??"
Iazolia Sohma
2nd year

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then the 'sweet' Iazolia cracked; she grabbed front of his suit and pulled him down to her level, "Look. I'm not joking around here." she said with brutal intensity. "We need to get everyone in their dorms before something bad happens, so... OPEN THE DOORS!!!" Mad She let go of him and stalked over to where Professor Snape, Robbie, and Martin were standing. "Professor... the doors will be open shortly." she said smiling a bit smugly. Then she noticed that she, Robbie, and Meht were the only prefects nearby. "Since none of the Gryffindor or Hufflepuff prefects are here should Robbie and I take their houses and let Martin get Ravenclaw??"

Normal??? What is this normal you speak of???
Fred Weasley
Adult

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred smirked. "Are you kidding, George doesnt know how to open the doors.. only one one who closed it can do that." He said. Not that I know who did it. He thought to his brother.

Toad time? He asked, wanting to get to the best part of the night before unlocking the doors. Then we need to go make sure our eye candy is alright. He added.
Regina Wood
New student

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regina walked up to the Professor. "I'm here professor." Regina said. "I dont think Adam made it to the ball this evening. I'm sorry I did not make haste to get here." She added.
Bea Bleak
New student

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bea walked up to her Potions Professor with her newly-found sight. She looked at the man with greasy hair and a crooked nose. "Professor Snape, I will fill in for the Hufflepuff prefect.. I have no idea where Sam has gotten to. I believe exams got to her." Bea said looking all around, tears crusted to her cheeks.
Faesocha Erebus
1st year

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faesocha grabbed Anna and pulled her to the twins. "You two are bloody brilliant!" Faesocha said. "But this panic has got to stop before..." She trailed off. It hit her. "George, please open the door. PLEASE!" Faesocha said worried, begging with her fellow Jekyll. Faesocha knew it would happen.. she knew that sooner or later everyone feeling the same emotion in one room would take its toll on her.

The ugliest of people, may have the prettiest of souls, yet we fear to talk to them,
for whatever we have loathed.
Fred Weasley
Adult

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred let out a growl. "NO ONE IS OPENING THE DAMN DOOR UNTIL WE FINISH THIS!" He yelled flicking his wand. Giant toads began raining on everyones heads. "Here you go girls." He said casting a charm keeping the two girls and himself toad free. He laughed as a giant toad pelted his brother in the head. Fred unlocked the doors and looked at George. "Impact in ... FIVE... FOUR... THREE... TWO... ONE... DUCK!!!" Fred said as Peeves flew in. "GET HIM PEEVES!" Fred yelled at the poltergeist as he dropped a bag of dungbombs on Snape. "Well, this is when we leave. Goodnight girls." Fred said stealing a quick kiss from Anna before running out the door.
Severus Snape
Teacher

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Covered in filth, he could still see what was going on. Fred and George had mistaken his demands for a command to stop firing.

He levelled his wand at the fleeing form of George Weasley. "Petrificus totalus!"

He'd wanted the rockets for defensive purposes. Now, if something went wrong with the one Weasley who escaped, Molly was going to have his head. Better to keep the ones he could still see safe...
Faesocha Erebus
1st year

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"GEORGE NOO!!" Faesocha screamed, running and jumping in front of Snapes hex, falling to the floor with a thud. She had been hit and George had escaped.

The ugliest of people, may have the prettiest of souls, yet we fear to talk to them,
for whatever we have loathed.
Severus Snape
Teacher

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whether or not the twins survived, he was going to have to tell Molly that he tried. Too bad that witless chippy couldn't tell the difference between a bright idea and a fatal hex from an evil villain.

He called the prefects to attention. "I want you to lead your houses back to their commons. Peeves will attack you, so you need to be prepared for that. You can thank the Weasley twins for it later, since they are the ones who riled him up and set him loose on you."

He waved his wand toward the body on the floor. "Wingardium Leviosa." He floated her out of the way of the doors and set her at the side of the room. "Do not worry about the girl; it's only a body bind. Just go back to your houses and do not let anything stop you. If anything worse than Peeves tries to stop you, send a runner back toward the hall and let the 7th years handle the defense."

He breathed deeply. "Go, then."
Bea Bleak
New student

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bea had taken temporary Hufflepuff prefect position. "Hufflepuffs, follow me please." She said, wand at the ready. She wasnt used to seeing yet. She closed her eyes and began walking, leading everyone back to their common room.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: