Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Locking the doors and preparing the panic ((Everyone))
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fred Weasley
Adult

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Locking the doors and preparing the panic ((Everyone)) Reply with quote

Fred pointed his wand to the doors of the great hall. The doors clicked shut. Everyone was locked inside. "Alright George, all locked.. ready for the filibusters?" He asked.
George Weasley
Adult

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George laughed, "When am I not ready???" he lit the fireworks and snickered as they exploaded and chased students around the Great Hall.
Fred Weasley
Adult

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"HEY!! Save some for me!" He said lighting his own and sending it straight at a screaming Malfoy.
Iazolia Sohma
2nd year

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iazolia was alarmed at the fireworks going off, and ran for a door. Instead of it opening, she ran into it with a thud, "OW!!" she yelled rubbing her nose. "They locked us in!!!"

Normal??? What is this normal you speak of???
Severus Snape
Teacher

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now is not the time... Someone is going to get killed, this time.

His eyes darted around the room. Yes, the Weasleys were responsible for the fireworks and the terror, but someone else was responsible for the Dark Mark. He had to get to McGonagall and get everyone out of the hall. He had a bad feeling about this.

And don't forget Draco. You need to know if he had some part in this.
Martin Miggs
3rd year

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin gave a startled intake of breath as fireworks exploded overhead, but once she recognized them for what they were, and who was responsible, she shrugged off her fright and enjoyed the dazzling bursts and sparks.

There was a slight tension in the air though. Martin noticed some of the students murmuring concernedly and motioning to something on the floor that she couldn't see. Something was amiss. Martin lost no time in scanning the Hall for Meht. She still couldn't locate him, but she felt she had better find him soon before things got out of hand...
3rd year

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He silently stepped behind Martin. "Stay by me. Something here is not right."

Hearing Snape shouting, he grabbed her arm and pulled her in the direction of the Potions professor. "He's seen it, too. Come on, I'm a shitty duelist and you're not safe."
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Martin Miggs
3rd year

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Not safe? What's going on?" Martin allowed Meht to lead her away towards Professor Snape, who she uncomfortably noted also appeared rather shaken. She threw a glance behind her to where the students began parting away from a glowing green something. "Did someone get inside the-- Oh my..." On the stone floor of the Great Hall, a sinister serpent slithered through the orifice of a gaping skull -- The Dark Mark.
3rd year

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He pushed his way through the crowd, shouting "Slytherin House!"

He wanted to get Martin as close to Snape as he could -- his head of house might be a git, but last he'd heard, the man was a ridiculously good duelist. That was exactly what he wanted, right now.

He glanced over his shoulder at her. "Do you trust me?"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Martin Miggs
3rd year

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin looked at him with complete surprise on her face. "What kind of question is that? Of course I trust you."

((By the way, I did respond to Entering the Ball, but I guess current circumstances kinda rend care-free dancing inappropriate.))
3rd year

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I want you to stay within about six feet of Professor Snape. No matter what may be said about him, he'll not let harm come to a student on school grounds and he can hex with the best of them.

"I, on the other hand, just lost a duel to a blind Hufflepuff."

He arrived at Snape's position. "Sir, I'm here. Have you seen Ravenclaw's prefects?"

((Yeah, I suspect it is... Sorry I didn't catch that earlier.))
Severus Snape
Teacher

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"No, Mister Prince, not yet." He raised an eyebrow at Martin. "You may keep the girl with you until you see them. I assume she's one of theirs?

"Keep calling the house. I will watch for uninvited guests."

He had a sudden epiphany: "Fred and George Weasley! Get that box of rockets over here!"
Mehetabel Prince
3rd year

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He turned away from Snape and spoke briefly to Martin before resuming his call to the Slytherin students. "You heard him. Stay between us for now." He smirked. "If fighting breaks out and you can get clean shots in, take them."
Martin Miggs
3rd year

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"But--" Martin spluttered pointlessly as Meht disappeared into the crowd. I had him to myself for about ten whole seconds... "Sir," she said turning to the Professor, "Could you explain to me why there's a Dark Mark on the floor? Obviously someone would've noticed if a person dropped dead in the middle of the dance floor."
Teacher

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I only wish I knew. Someone in this room is responsible and, while I have suspicions, none have panned out so far." He looked around to make sure that the hall was filtering out into houses.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: