Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Looking for someon to dance with [Open]
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robbie Alvein
2nd year

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Looking for someon to dance with [Open] Reply with quote

Robbie watched a lot of other students dance up a storm while he was just leaning against the wall. He sighed. It sucks not having a girlfriend. he thought glumly. Maybe I should just go for it and ask someone.

Alice Wonder
New student

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alice leaned silently against the wall as she looked around the hall at the people dancing. She sighed and looked at the people who weren't dancing. There weren't many of them. Alice's gaze lingered on a tall boy standing near her, but he probably wouldn't even notice her.
New student

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matthew hadn't left the comfort of the common room since Alexia broke it off. He was ready to get out and find someone. He spotted a pretty girl in Hufflepuff. My cup of tea. He thought. He saw her eyeing Robbie and sighed. He knew Robbie was in love with Syl.. but perhaps he had moved on. Aww, what the hell. He thought. He walked up to her. "I'm Matthew." He said, smiling.
Veril Dobbs
3rd year

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veril wasnt allowed to go to the ball. If Snape had seen her there she would have been in deep trouble. She used her powers to her advantage. She had orange/red hair and a very skimpy outfit on. Her mask looked as if it grew from her skin and she was in an exceptionally good mood. She spotted one of her enemies. She hoped that he didnt hate her. She walked up to him. "Robbie, I have something to say to you." She said. She knew most people wouldnt recognize her.. so he might not even know who she is.
Alice Wonder
New student

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alice jumped as some walked up to her and introduced himself to her. He looked slightly farmiliar and he was very handsome, "Hi, I'm Alice." she said
New student

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matthew smiled. "Care to dance Miss Alice?" He asked extending his hand.
Alice Wonder
New student

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alice smiled and took him hand, "Thank you. I would."
2nd year

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbie looked at the girl curiously. "How did you know it was me? Well nevermind what'd you want to say to me?" Now who's this...

Veril Dobbs
3rd year

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I have my ways." She said flashing her fangs so he would know who it was. "Listen, Robbie.. I feel really bad about what has happened between us." She said. "I mean.. I never really hated you." She said, not looking him in the eye. "I just.. never wanted to accept my emotions.. I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused you." she said wishing she could reach out and hug him.
Robbie Alvein
2nd year

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the hell? "Um... are you Faesocha?" Robbie knew Faesocha was an empath and this is something that he wouldn't put past her. "Uh 'cause if it is you've never hurt me before. Just... annoyed me."

Veril Dobbs
3rd year

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veril began crying lightly. "Robbie, your making this really hard." she said pulling off her mask to reveal a teary eyed red nosed Veril.
Robbie Alvein
2nd year

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbie almost fell over. "V...Veril!" Robbie wanted to scream. "You take me and do this-" ,he exclaimed pointing to the two small scars she'd given him after he was bitten by her, "and now you... you're acting like this? What is wrong with you?"

Veril Dobbs
3rd year

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Quick little FYI.. Veril is half Veela... so yea :-p))

Veril replaced her mask, it now was tearsoaked. "I.. like I said, I'm extremely sorry." She added. "I didnt hurt you because I hated you.. I was trying to make you hate me so it was easier for me to hate you." She said. "But Robbie, it didnt work." She said, tears still streaming down her face.
Robbie Alvein
2nd year

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbie put his hand on his head. "Oh oh gosh Veril I... I..." Robbie wrapped his arms around her. "I don't know what but... you're beautiful." he gazed into her eyes, leaned in and kissed her with passion. A passion that only one other person had ever seen.

Veril Dobbs
3rd year

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veril was taken by suprize with the kiss. She kissed him back just as passionately. When the kiss broke she didnt let go of him. "I... wow." she said. "Do you forgive me?" She asked still holding him.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: