Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Talking to the boy in the tophat [Osprey/open]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Regina Wood
New student

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She grabbed him and pulled him to where she was. At the base of a darkening green snake. She pointed and lined out the dark mark with her finger. "That who what." She said smiling, knowingly at him.
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh." The Dark Mark, under the school floor. He wondered how long it would be before the panic began. And who would react to it. He smiled back at her. "Yeah, I wonder who... Maybe Snape? Or Malfoy? He didn't come back, and I thought he was going to." He grinned to himself. "Well, this is certainly interesting, I can say that much."
Regina Wood
New student

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regina smiled up at him. "Or perhaps Bella." She said evily, knowing more than she usually let on. Not that most people knew who Bella was. "Well, would you like to sit back and see who panics first with me?" She asked.
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Bella?" he asked. He couldn't remember meeting a Bella, but there was something about that name, like he should remember it. "

Sure, I guess. I don't see a reason to panic yet, anyhow. Looks more like someone's having a good time, than anything else." He smiled, and picked up his drink, looking casually around them.
Regina Wood
New student

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regina pushed the punch away from his mouth as he was about to drink it. "You're new here arent you?" she asked. "See, no one drinks the punch at these things.. some of our resident clowns enjoy doing things to it." she said. "We all usually bring our own drinks." She added, knowing full well Fred and George had already gotten to the punch.
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Thanks." he said. "It's good to know that the punch is questionable. And yeah, I'm new here. I'm always new somewhere. " He set the punch down.

She hadn't answered his question. Perhaps this 'Bella' was a secret, whomever she was. He'd have to figure it out on his own, he guessed.

"I'll have to remember to bring my own drink next time." He said, laughing at his own mistake, hoping to set her further at ease.
Regina Wood
New student

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regina smiled. She pulled out a flask. "If you're thirsty, you can have some of my pumpkin juice." She said holding it out for him to take. She heard a fast pase song come on and began moving her body. She turned to him, pumpkin juice still in hand. "Care to dance?" She asked, her eyes smiling brightly.
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He shook his head at her offer of pumpkin juice, and smiled. "Sure why not?" he said, as he took her hand, and headed out onto the dance floor.
Regina Wood
New student

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regina quickly stuffed her pumpkin juice back into her bag and left it on the table. "My, you are an excellent cancer." She said. "I mean dancer." She said correcting her mistake. "Sorry, sometimes my thinks faster than my mouth can move.. and random words slip out." She said, as the song came to a slow song.
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He chuckled. "You're a pretty good dancer too. And sometimes we all say more than we meant to, or say things the wrong way." He hoped he'd set her at ease by saying that. As the slow song came on, he wondered whether she'd want to dance to it as well.
Regina Wood
New student

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regina adjusted her hands to the appropriate spots for slow dancing. Her body and his were now very close together. She hoped he wouldnt have a problem with it. He made her feel comfortable. I'm glad I listened to Hermione and left my dorm. She thought. She smiled at him. "Os, I have a confessiong to make." She said while they were dancing.
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh good, he thought to himself, and adjusted his hands for slow dancing as well. It looked like he was doing well. He proceeded to lead them around the dance floor, taking care to lead lightly. " You do?" he asked? "What's that?"

He wondered what the confession would be, since he hadn't known her all that long. He smiled at her, hoping she would take it as encouragement.
Regina Wood
New student

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Your smile is encouraging." She said smiling back. "But you see, I lied to you. My name is not Vanessa.. and I am not a Ravenclaw." She added. "I am truly ashamed of my surname and my house." She said. "'Wood' is my surname. You can guess which house I am in." she added sighing and looking at him through her mask with her blue eyes.
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hey, it's not a big deal. It's a masked ball. Time for secrets, and experiments. And besides, you can't be any more embarrassed of your surname than I am of mine. And I'm adopted. I hate having that name. It's not mine, and I don't want it. I didn't want it when I got it, either." He smiled at her, a little of his bitterness at his situation showing in his eyes.

"So don't worry about it. You were having fun, and no harm done."
Regina Wood
New student

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regina smiled as they continued to dance. "Thank you for understanding." she said. She wanted to change the topic. "So, who do we think put the mark there?" She asked, watching the potions master being swept up by Wackshaw. She stopped dancing and began laughing hysterically.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: