Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Talking to the boy in the tophat [Osprey/open]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Regina Wood
New student

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Talking to the boy in the tophat [Osprey/open] Reply with quote

Regina walked up to Osprey. She examined his outfit for a moment and tried not to cry. That looks like something Adam would wear. She thought. She closed her eyes and breathed in, trying to get her mind from Adam. "Hello." She said meekly. She looked at him with her sparkling blue eyes, that matched her dress. She gave him a faint smile. "Are you new here?" She asked sweetly.

Last edited by Regina Wood on Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He pulled the top hat off his head, and bowed to the girl with a flourish. "I'm Osprey." He said, as he replaced the top hat and stood up. "Nice to meet you. And yeah, I'm new here. Could I get you something to drink?" he asked?
Mehetabel Prince
3rd year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He walked up to the Ravenclaw just in time to hear him announce his name.

"Greetings, good sir. I'm just here to applaud your impeccable taste in fashion." He bowed shallowly, setting the peacock feathers on his mask bobbing. "Meht Prince. Slytherin's house prat..." He coughed. "Prefect. Sorry, 'prefect'."
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Thank you sir. May I compliment yours as well. It's always nice to be subtly understated while in formal dress. And I like the Peacock feathers, as well, they add an individual touch." He returned the bow. "You can call me Os." He grinned. "I do like your sense of humor, too. It's a wonderful thing, in a person, but most especially in a prefect. "

Last edited by Osprey Bagman on Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mehetabel Prince
3rd year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"My thanks, Os. With your pardon, I think I'll be off, now. Can't let it be said I'd come between a man of taste and a beautiful woman." He bowed to the girl, certain she was not Slytherin, but not certain who she was. "I'd wish you good luck, miss, but I think you're already having it."
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Draco Malfoy
3rd year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He strode up to the gathering with a sneer. His own housemate congregating with these lesser examples of wizard-kind -- it was shameful and disgusting. He seemed to remember that Prince was dating that Ravenclaw Mudblood -- the one they called the "Mad Muggle".

"Well, well. Aren't you going to introduce your pet Mudbloods, Prince Charming?"
Mehetabel Prince
3rd year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh, sorry, Os. I lied. *That's* the house prat."

He turned to face Malfoy. "Still bitter about the prefecture, Malfoy? Don't sulk too long, I've heard it's bad for the skin.

"Os, this is Draco. Miss, I don't know you, but I'm sure you know this berk." He gestured at Malfoy with his chin.
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Malfoy. You and I ought have a word. Privately. My apologies to the rest of you, but there is a discussion I ought have with him." Osprey said these things as arrogantly as possible, and then turned toward the doors of the great hall."
Draco Malfoy
3rd year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draco gaped at the audacity of the newcomer, but turned to follow him out of the hall. Must be a new Slytherin. Just someone I haven't met, yet, who's heard of my family and wants to ask a favour.
Mehetabel Prince
3rd year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm sorry, miss. I had no idea." He shrugged. "I'm sure he'll be back later."
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Osprey walked back over to the group about 10 minutes later, settling his top hat back on his head.

"Sorry about that. My adoptive father had wanted me to have a word with him, and I felt the need to have a word about his manners anyways."
He grinned at them, hoping they'd understand.

"And you're right, Meht, he certainly seems to be the house prat. Just glad I won't have to see as much of him, since I'm a Ravenclaw."
Mehetabel Prince
3rd year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ravenclaw? A goddamn shame I'm sure. What my house lacks in manners is only infrequently made up in taste." He shook his head and gestured broadly at the room. "Here are we Slytherin, said to be the very epitome of wealth and taste. We the prats. We the vieux riches. We who have lost our incomparable style to the ravages of ill dressed muggle pop-stars. A damn shame indeed."

He shook his head to clear it. "Ah, forgive me. I do go on, sometimes."

Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a green trail bubbling up through the floor. "Do you see that, or have I had too much coffee?"
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"All that says, is that I'm a bit fonder of showing off my brain than showing off my bloodlines." He grinned self-consciously. "And since I can't bloody well remember my bloodline, that's perfectly logical. "

"Hmm?" He looked down at the floor. There did seem to be a green something showing up. He wondered who's amusing plan this was. "Something green, I think. And to hades with houses, I say. At least when one can find entertaining company whilst disregarding them."

Staring at the floor he tried to make out the pattern emerging there. Ah well. Give it a few minutes, and he was sure it's be clear enough to tell.
Regina Wood
New student

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regina was extremely glad that Malfoy had not noticed her. She had altered her voice just enough, so no one could tell who she was. "I am.." She thought for a moment what her alias should be. "Vanessa." She said. "Ravenclaw, as you can see by my dress." She added smiling vaguly. She was sure the boy would never recognize her, and she knew she would be keeping her mask on.

"Nice to meet you two." She said, as Draco had not returned with them. She looked down at the floor. "Thats brilliant." She said realizing what was beginning to grow bright green. "But who..." She said thinking.

Regina needed a way to dispose of Adam.. if there was anyone bold enough to place the dark mark on the floor of the ball.. they would surely be able to point her in the proper direction for murder.
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Nice to meet you as well." he said, looking at the growing glow coming from the floor.

"But who what?" he asked, wondering just what was going through her mind.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: