Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Jekyll and Hyde or is it Jeklla and Hydla??
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
George Weasley
Adult

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Jekyll and Hyde or is it Jeklla and Hydla?? Reply with quote

*~Friday, 19th of June, 1998~*

{I thought'd be better if we moved the rpage... sorry for the inconvinence...}

George cocked his head to the side as he looked at the pretty girl who had bumped into him, "What's up with the scars?? Are you supposed to be Frankenstein's wife or something???" he said chuckling a little. He always thought he was clever...
Anna Bargados
New student

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anna looked interestedly at this very handsome other Hyde, "Why we do look like Christmas." she said standing next to him. She grabbed one of his arms and waved it back and forth with hers as she sang, "Jingle bells! Jingle bells!! Jingle all the WAAAYY!!!" she said getting really loud noticing Snape's angry face. "Oh whaaat!! FUN!!!!!"
Faesocha Erebus
1st year

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faesocha looked at George with a death glare. "Hylda got hold of me." She said referring to Anna. She shook her head. "You'll have to excuse her she has a brain tumor." She said knocking on Anna's head.

She looked back at George. "Bond, Ginny Bond at your service." She said magically making sunglasses appear on her face.

The ugliest of people, may have the prettiest of souls, yet we fear to talk to them,
for whatever we have loathed.
Fred Weasley
Adult

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Good thinking George!! ^_^))

Fred looked at the red girl in the hideous dress. "Hey there, save some song for me." He said putting his arm around her waist. "IT IS TO RIDE!!!!" He sang horribly out of tune, and right in Snape's direction. "IIIIIINNN A OOOOOOOOOOOOONE HOOOOOOOOOORSE OOOOOOOOOPEN SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIGH!!" He sang in a high pitched opera voice.

He looked at the girl and began laughing hysterically. "You should see George's scars." He leaned into Faesochas ear. "They are in a more.. personal.. place." Fred said pointing down a little and winking at Faesocha. He turned back to his christmas pal. "Say, do you know jinglebell rock?" He asked.

He leaned into her ear now. "Might I advise you ladies, not to drink the punch tonight." He said with a devlish smile, then looked to his twin brother. "I'm Fred.. who knows what he is!" He said pointing to George. He looked at Faesocha. "Say, thats our sisters name!" He said smiling.
Anna Bargados
New student

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anna frowned, "Ow! I do not have a brain tumor!!" she stuck out her tongue at her cousin. Then she smiled and looked back at her Christmas hottie and winked, "I'm Anna, and of course I know jingle bell rock!" she put her arm around him and took a huge breath, "JINGLE BELL, JINGLE BELL, JINGLE BELL ROCK!!!!!!!!" she said practically screaming in Snape's direction.
George Weasley
Adult

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George was apaulled, "Don't talk about that in public!!" he whacked the green wolf thing upside the head, and turned back to 'The Other Bond'. "The name's James, James Bond." he said taking her hand and kissing it.
Faesocha Erebus
1st year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faesocha blushed. "Well Mister Bond, seeing as we share a surname.. would you like to share a dance with me?" She asked not releasing the hand that he had picked hers up to kiss.

The ugliest of people, may have the prettiest of souls, yet we fear to talk to them,
George Weasley
Adult

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George nodded, "Of course." he snuck out onto the dance floor like he was on a spy mission and signalled for Faesocha to come over. Then he put his hands on her waist and began to dance.
Fred Weasley
Adult

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred rolled his eyes and looked back to his fellow jingler. "We'll be fine here, jingling and all." He said before picking up the jingle bell rock tune with Anna. "Giddy up jingle horse, pick up your feet." At his he got down on all fours and started prancing around.
Anna Bargados
New student

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anna laughed and kept the song going, "Jingle around the block!!!" she winked at him, "Mix and minglin' the jinglin' beat!!! That's the jingle bell!!!" she pointed to him.
Faesocha Erebus
1st year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faesocha laughed and followed him. His hands were at her waist and hers around his neck. He stepped and she didnt move out of the way in time and down they both went, her landing on top of him. He hands flew to her dress, she was in a very revealing position, his head being just inches above the open topped dress. "I..." she said blushing furiously, not wanting to get up she put her hands on either side of his head and looked into his eyes. "Well mister Bond.. we have a stick prediciment.

Fred Weasley
Adult

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred got up and looked at Anna. "Do you know the chicken dance?" He asked. Pulling her over to the band.
George Weasley
Adult

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George even blushed a bit, "Well... I do believe we are." he said not quite sure what to do next, so he picked her up by the waist and stood her upright as he stood up himself. He smiled and held out his hands to dance, "Shall we try again??"
Anna Bargados
New student

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anna grinned, "Of course I know the chicken dance!!!" she laughed as she ran over to the band with him.
Fred Weasley
Adult

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"One chicken dance please." Fred said to the band. The witch laughed at him and began playing it. Fred took Anna and dragged her to George and Faesocha. He began dancing.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: