Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Housewide food fight
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Minerva McGonagall
Teacher

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Housewide food fight Reply with quote

McGonagall watched the first of the things being thrown. The whole school was in the cafeteria for a meeting. Snacks were provided. McGonagall swore she could not tell who started it, but no one was leaving until it was over. She didnt want things getting violent. She waved her wand and every students wand flew up to the roof and hovered at the top. They would remain there till all was done.

Someone threw jello at her and she smiled, laughing when she saw it was a teacher. "HAVE FUN!" She shouted to the students. She knew exams were starting the next week and that the students wanted a last hurrah before they left their friends for the summer.

She waved her wand again and soft mushy foods popped up. There were balloons, filled with green jello and pudding and water. She waved her wand again, to make the Great Hall easier to clean up when they were done.

Meht: McGonagall was a casualty.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Iazolia Sohma
2nd year

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

{ooc: *claps hands* HUZZAH!!! FOOD FIGHT!!!!}

Iazolia's eyes lit up. "A food fight?!?!? YES!!!!" she grabbed some mashed potatoes and threw them over in the direction of the Slytherin table and her sister Hiryuu.

Normal??? What is this normal you speak of???
Draco Malfoy
3rd year

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draco got a facefull of the mashed potatoes meant for his beloved. "SOHMA!" He said smiling at Iazolia. He turned to his fellow devil and palmed her with a facefull of hot pink jello.
Robbie Alvein
2nd year

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbie scooped tons of pudding into a giant bowl and ran outside the entrance of the great hall. With his wand he levitated the bowl and directed it towards the Ravenclaw table. Over Syl Grodzinski's head to be precise. He made a circle with his wand and the bowl flipped over, pouring a mass of chocolate pudding all over Syl's head. He casually walked back in and sat down next to Iazolia.

Last edited by Robbie Alvein on Fri May 26, 2006 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Syl Grodzinski
2nd year

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Syl screamed as she got covered in a mass of pudding. She looked over to find who was the culprit. Robbie...that look on his face...
"Why you little...!!!" She grabbed her wand and pelted some buscuits at him. "Take that!" She laughed as pudding dripped down her body.

C'mon! LIVE IT!! Very Happy
Robbie Alvein
2nd year

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbie put his arm in front of his face in attempt to block a few of the biscuits. He frowned and thought, Accio jugs! Three different jugs containing water flew to the Ravenclaw table. He picked the first one up. "This is for breaking my heart." He dumped the water all over her. He picked up the next jug. "This is for being self centered." He dumped the second jug over her. "And this," he said picking up the third jug, "is just for fun!" He poured the last jug over a sopping wet Syl. "Buh bye!" He raced away from the Ravenclaw table, and headed to the other end of the hall, food splattering against his robes as he ran.

Last edited by Robbie Alvein on Fri May 26, 2006 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Remus Lupin
Teacher

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Alex, I took wands away. No one has them.. you are not an acception to the rule -_-' I'll let you slide for now. You too Syl.. No wands!))

Lupin saw Robbie using his wand. "YOU MISSED TWO MINERVA!!" He said pulling the boys wand from his hand, and the girls from hers. "These go up there for now." Lupin said letting their wands float to the ceiling with all the rest.
Robbie Alvein
2nd year

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

{Oops! Sorry! I missed that part! Embarassed I left the food fight anyway so no more problem! Hehe... Sorry again}

Remus Lupin
Teacher

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((You cant leave.. I also said no one COULD leave until it was over.. the doors are barred shut, you have no wand.. you need to read more carefully, because Draco didnt throw pink jello at Iaz, he threw it at Dania. -_-'))
Robbie Alvein
2nd year

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

{Well excuse me for making a mistake. You didn't make it very clear that Draco was throwing it at Dania! You just said "fellow devil" like I'm supposed to know who that is when he just shouted "SOHMA!" Okay rant over... I'll go edit my last post.}

Nicole Nightwine
New student

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nightwine ducked away as a set of jugs went flying towards a Ravenclaw wizard.

The British are crazy, the American witch decided as she bolted for the door, only to find she couldn't leave. The headmistress must have charmed it for some reason.

Night watched as the Ravenclaw wizard dumped the jugs out on a witch, saying something she was too far away to catch. She made a mental note to not irritate him. And another note to actually find out who she shared a house with.

The curly haired witch pressed herself against the wall, trying to avoid the fight best as she could.
Remus Lupin
Teacher

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Sorry, I'll edit mine as well.. I didnt realize I didnt say her name. I wasnt trying to sound bitchy.. so I'm sorry if I did))
Hiryuu Sohma
2nd year

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiryuu ducked under the table after being almost hit. "Sheesh... How many food fights must I be in until I can graduate from Hogos?" She asked laughing. She spied Iaz from under the table and stood up quick throwing some soy milk her way. "Soy-bombs away" She yelled as it headed right for Iazolia's head.
1st year

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"OUCH!" Fatema yelled as she felt some treacle tart land on her head. She felt so agitated that she took the nearest bowl of mashed potato salad and sent it flying to whichever unlucky wizard out there.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Louis Zebiah
New student

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louis ducked under the table to try and avoid the fight. I am so not in the mood for this. He thought. He ran out from under the table and to the exit. He slipped on some jello and landed face first into Nightwine's face. He pushed himself back and began blushing furiously. "I... I.. sorry." He said. I guess you really can trip into a kiss. He thought. He stood there blushing, putting his hands in his pockets.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: