Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Afraid to close my eyes.. (At Catherines/Closed)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Home for the Holidays
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orion Lestrange
4th year

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Letters? I dunno. She was skipping dinner, and it all went south from there," he said. "I had to shower her, she could tell me she wanted one, but couldn't do it, and stopped talking." He took another swig from the flask.

"She told me she was going, but she said here. And cried, all night, and some of the next day. She said that without Roham, he was harder to deal with, I got that out of her. It wasn't easy," he said, taking a drag from the cigarette.

"Go, but come back in a hurry. They don't know I'm gone." He sighed. "I'm going cold, unless there's a reason not to," he said, his eyes a bit dark.
Catherine Black
4th year

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“There had to be something….She wouldn’t just go off like that and letters are the only thing I could think of.” She nodded slightly, “He was…” she glanced at Gabriel, who had looked up at the mention of his father, and tilted her head to the office door. Wanting him to leave, and to get the plans drawn out.

She watched Gabe as he walked into the office, closing the door behind him, smiling slightly she moved to stand near Os.

“Listen to me,” she whispered hoarsely, “ She’s your reason not to Orion. We have to find her, and you have to be alright when we do, or she’ll blame herself and it could make it worse alright. What ever this is….that got her like this, this scared, If you’re off, when she depends on you like this, it could feck things up more alright.” She shook her head. “ I know you’re scared. You’ll never admit it, but you are. Because if you lose her, you lose everything…we both do.”

“I won’t search, I’ll ask the elves.” She said, moving to the door. “ Be back soon.”
Orion Lestrange
4th year

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Can't," he said. "If I wait, the fallout's worse. It's bad enough as it is."

"Voluntary's an easier exit. I can come back up faster that way. S'like at the meeting, at Veril's, if it's on purpose. That won't scare her as badly." He took another drag from the cigarette.
Catherine Black
4th year

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“Do what you think is best then.” She said, kissing his temple quickly and jogging to the door and leaving.

(exit)
Orion Lestrange
4th year

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He walked over to the far side of the room, and slid out of his jacket, and silk shirt, before sliding down the wall. He pulled out a knife, and made a few cuts, criscrossing the ones already there.

Taking a few deep breaths, he resettled himself, and waited for the blood to stop flowing before pulling his jacket back on, and lighting a cigarette.

The knife was twirling idly in his hands, as he sat, waiting for something, anything, to happen.
Gabriel Adair
New student

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“All right, “ he said, coming out of the office with a long sheet of paper. “This is just a rough draft of the down stairs I can’t see us going any further than…” he raised an eyebrow and stopped a few feet short of Os.

“You alright there Bagman?” he said, looking down to the other boy.
Orion Lestrange
4th year

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Fine," he said. "But we'll need a complete layout, just to be sure," he said. "I don't want to have any surprises. Cat ought to be back soon, anyways." His voice was neutral, but there was a hint of an edge to it.
Gabriel Adair
New student

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“It won’t take long. She’s probably going to my place and her places. Any where we know Déla would feel safe.” He said slowly.

“But I don’t think you aught to go to Syrian’s all things considered. That and he always stays on the first floor. Tante Isabelle’s things are upstairs, and he doesn’t go near them.”
Orion Lestrange
4th year

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Look," he said. "I'm not in he mood to play very nice. Not with you, not with anyone but Dela." He sighed and slipped the knife away.

"I want her safe. If that meant packing her off with some people I know for the duraion, I'd do it. If it means hving a word with Syrian, I will."

He lit a cigarette, and looked at Gabe. "Is Adela's room on the second floor?"
Gabriel Adair
New student

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“I don’t expect you to be nice Bagman, I expect you to be reasonable. There is after all a very big difference.”

“Third.” He replied, turning the paper over and putting it on the ground, slowly drawing lines. “I’m serious when I say she would never go back there. Cat agrees, not after what happened. As for your word…” he said, watching the knife for a moment. “Doesn’t seem that it would end well.”
Orion Lestrange
4th year

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"So he leaves the first floor," he said flatly. "I'm trying to be reasonable. I was reasonable, when I let her leave alone, despite my misgivings. I was reasonable when I showed up here looking, rather than raising a fuss. I was reasonable about letting Cat go looking without me. I am eminently reasonable."

"I don't think she would either, but.. I don't remember it clearly. She wanted to keep me safe, I think," he said. "I can take care of myself. And I forsee any talk I have with Syrian ending very well indeed."

He took a drag from the cigarette. "Which thing that happened. There are several I could think of."
Gabriel Adair
New student

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

“I doubt now if he’s been sick…” he said, with out looking up, the lines slowly resembling floor plans.

“Most…” he mumbled, fairly distracted his drawing.
Catherine Black
4th year

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She walked back into the house, cheeks red from some colds. “Come on coz I found her.” She said with a half sigh, digging into the bags from the market and grabbing a few apples, “Distrutto il progetto” she said to Gabriel.

“Didn’t think she’d be there, it’s too close…” she mumbled to herself , before looking up to Os.
Orion Lestrange
4th year

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He nodded, and slipped the jacket off for a moment, to slip the shirt back on, before putting the jacket on.

"Where?" he asked, looking at Cat, and glad he'd scanned the first page first.
Catherine Black
4th year

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

“My parents place actually.” She shook her head, “I looked there last because I didn’t think she’d go. It’s only a few acres for her old place.” She sighed, “Foolish…”she said, running a hand over her face. “Ready?”

She all but ignored Gabe at the moment, knowing he’d understand.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Home for the Holidays All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: