Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Mayenna Vedette.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Sorting Hat
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Please select a House
Slytherin
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Ravenclaw
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Hufflepuff
63%
 63%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 11

Mayenna Vedette
New student

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Mayenna Vedette. Reply with quote

1. Name: Mayenna Vedette
  2. Age: 11
  3. Gender: female
  4. Describe your wand.
    • Name: Rosewood
    • Length: 11''
    • Description:
    Has a core of Chimaera Scale, which means it's rare and powerfull.
  5. How would your friends describe you?
    - They would describe me as a bit of a loner. I don't have a lot of close friends and I don't 'open up' easily. I keep a lot of secrets about myself and others. I may also be seen as some sort of closet-prankster. They would also describe as intelligent, talented and creative. (If they know me well enough..)
  6. What do you like best about yourself?
    - That would be my talent for drawing and painting. I like my sarcasm too though.
  7. What do you like least about yourself?
    - The way I am as a person. I find myself too fearfull, naive.. just name a negative personality trait and I think I have it and hate myself for it.
  8. Which canon character is most likely to be your friend, and why?
    - I guess I'd get along with Luna Lovegood, we both don't really fit in anywhere and appear to be unaware of our surroundings etc. But in the end we know and see a lot more than people give us credit for.
  9. Which canon character is most likely to be your enemy, and why?
    - I don't make enemies quickly, I'm too carefull. But say if something ever went wrong I would have Draco Malfoy as an enemy, because I strongly dislike people who are arrogant etc.
  10. Which class is your favorite, and why?
    - Potions. I have a thing for stirring in large stinking caundrels, above a very smoky fire. But above all joy there comes from brewing potions that are doomed to explode with severe injuries assured.. the goal I aspire after is to be snarled at by Professor S. Snape. Oh joy.
  11. Which class is your least favorite, and why?
    - Divination, I don't need to look in crystal balls to know I'm the luckiest girl alive, will become rich and marry a prince.. *sarcasm*
  12. What would you have as a familiar?
    - I'd prefer a cat, because they're independant and intelligent.
  13. What Patronus would you conjure?
    - Probably a scorpio. I'm always on my guard and strike out when least expected.
  14. If you were an Animagus, what would you be?
    - A scorpio, for the same reasons.
  15. What would you see in the Mirror of Erised?
    - I'd see myself as an extremely strong/smart/famous witch who you can't help but respect.
  16. What would a boggart turn into if it was near you?
    - Liquid fear?
  17. Which Hogwarts house is your favorite, and why?

- I don't have a favourite, but I'd hate to be in Gryffindor. Not only do I detest the colour red, but those people are simply so unlike me it would never work out.

Last edited by Mayenna Vedette on Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Albus Dumbledore
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please edit this application. The responses to the following questions are unacceptable, as they do not answer the question:

[title:f6f4cf227e]7. What do you like least about yourself?
- There are a lot of things I don't like about myself, which I'm not going to mention here. Too personal.

8. Which canon character is most likely to be your friend, and why?
- When I think of a friend, I imagine someone who's like me. None of the canon characters seem to have similar personality traits. Let me know if I'm wrong though.

9. Which canon character is most likely to be your enemy, and why?
- I don't make enemies. I'm too carefull.

15. What would you see in the Mirror of Erised?
- Aside from the fact that I've got no clue whatsoever as to what I might see, it's none of your business. [/title:f6f4cf227e]

Regardless of what your character may think of the questions, they must be answered. The answers may be given OOC, in double parentheses, after the IC statements. Answers like these make the admins think you haven't put much consideration into the character and are trying to hide your laziness behind the character's arrogance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Sorting Hat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: