Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Join Me. (Open)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vincent Vescovi
2nd year

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Join Me. (Open) Reply with quote

~May the 29th~ shall we say midday?
A slender, tall young man walked through the Great Hall with long strides. He passed up many potential seats as he kept his eyes straight forward. He walked for what seemed minutes, but he suddenly stopped now and looked down at the table in front of him. This spot at this very long wooden table was no different than any other, it wasn't in the middle of the table or at the end or even at the beginning, it was just there under the ceiling of clouds and blue sky.
Vincent sat down now at this very random spot, so it seemed, and waited. He didnít know exactly what he was waiting for. Maybe a huge brunch to magically pop up before him, or maybe some beautiful girl would join him for tea, or just maybe a stranger would enter his life. He thought about all the potential things that could happen at this very moment. Despite some kids dispersed around the Great Hall it was very silent. Everyone seemed to be in some deep thought, maybe just reminiscing about the whole year, Vincent didnít know.
He tapped the table with a long, slender finger and looked around waiting, just simply waiting for the unknown.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
Marissa Acelan
New student

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And whatever could poof out of the unknown but Rissa Acelan. With her auburn hair partially pulled back, curls spilling over the shoulders bearing the school's white top and the hips wearing the fairly sized black skirt of dress code, she sauntered in with the ever charming smile on her lips and the ever-existent gleam in her eye. She saw no one but strangers until her eye settled on Vincent, the boy from the library, and she meandered towards him.

"Well good Sir, may I sit here as well..?" Her tone was teasing. "Or is this table reserved for some party of others?"
Vincent Vescovi
2nd year

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He looked up at Rissa with his sparkling blue eyes, "This entire table is reserved," he said spreading his arms out and smiling, "All reserved for me," he paused still smiling, "and you," he concluded.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
Marissa Acelan
New student

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well then Mister Vincent, I suppose I shall grace you with my presence." Sitting down gracefully at the seat directly across from him, she leaned her chin on the backs of her hands and smiled a smile that could be closer to a smirk really. "And how are you this fine day?"
Vincent Vescovi
2nd year

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His eyes followed her still as Rissa sat down and he gazed at her smile, if only he could smile the way she did now, she seemed so careless, "Well school is almost over for me and I really do not know how I feel," he said thinking of James and how they both would leave this school never to return as students. "The future is so unknown," he said in a whisper. He stared off, he was so unsatisfied and he longed for something that would finally extinguish his ongoing desire, but it seemed that nothing would because he knew not what he desired only that he was thirsty and needed something to quench that thirst. He straightened up again trying not to think so deeply as he did at times, "What about you, Rissa, how are you?" he asked.

Marissa Acelan
New student

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rissa looked slightly disappointed at this..she hadn't realized Vincent was a seventh year. "I can imagine its rough for you," she said with a soft sigh. "My brother is also graduating. But simply because you can't come to Hogwarts, doesn't mean you can't visit people." She smiled softly. "If we can arrange it, who knows? Maybe I can sneak you in as my date for the next Dance." She beamed at him, in an attempt to lift his spirits.
Vincent Vescovi
2nd year

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He smiled weakly, "Well as nice as that sounds I'll most likey be busy and have many matters to attend to," he thought about what she said again, "Wouldn't you take your boyfriend as a date?" he asked.

Marissa Acelan
New student

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rissa laughed. "Me? Boyfriend? I haven't had a real boyfriend since I was twelve, Mister Vincent." She toyed with a strand of her hair, leaning back against her chair and shrugging.
Vincent Vescovi
2nd year

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"How could a beautiful girl such as yourself not have a boyfriend?" he asked her smiling at her laugh.

Marissa Acelan
New student

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She laughed again. "You'd be surprised. At Durmstrang I had a couple takers, but its more fun to stay single." She shrugged. "I have yet to find a boy who can keep me on my toes enough to be my real boyfriend."
Vincent Vescovi
2nd year

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ah, yeah I find that a problem too. All the girls I was with I never really took serious, but I think I want to change that. I think I am ready to find a girl who I really like and who can keep up with me that is," he said to her looking into her eyes, he hoped he wasn't making her nervous.

Marissa Acelan
New student

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contrary to whatever Mr. Vincent was believeing, Marissa Acelan didn't get nervous. As collected as ever, she merely batted her eyeslashes in a jokingly flirtatious manner. "Mister Vincent, your standards may be a little too high. Very few girls are wily enough to keep a man like you on your toes, I would guess." Her eyes glittered.
Vincent Vescovi
2nd year

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You think you could keep me on my toes?" he asked her, he was very forward, "Better yet, do you think I could keep you on your toes as others failed to do?" he asked leaning closer to her from across the table and still looking into her eyes.

Marissa Acelan
New student

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"That depends." Rissa leaned forward in turn, a smile playing at the corner of her lips. Then without any warning, she grabbed the back of his head and pulled him forward into a sudden and abrupt, but still with its Rissa-like charm, kiss.
Vincent Vescovi
2nd year

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He really didn't expect Rissa to pull him into a kiss, but he enjoyed the surprise. He kissed her silky lips and smiled, "Now that's keeping me on my toes," he said, he then bit his lip, put his hand through her hair and kissed her again.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: