Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Full Moon Night (Open!)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Astronomy Tower
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chip Schlange
2nd year

Location: Latched onto Severus Snape's leg. I'll never let go, Snape, never let go...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Full Moon Night (Open!) Reply with quote

April 25, late night...

Chip made an appearance on the shadow ladened roof of the Astronomy Tower. She looked up, smiling at the sight of the round white moon hanging in the sky. It looked close, near and clear enough for her to see the grey ridges on the moon's surface. For some reason the sight of the space rock made her feel tired, though not in a good way. In a 'curled up in front of the fire with a vampire book and a nice pint of blood in hand' type of way. Leaning against the stone border of the tower, she continued to look out upon the night sky, transfixed with the lack of sounds and disturbance in the area. If it could be any more peaceful, she might have spread her wings and took a short flight around the school.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~Adam Savage
James O'Callaghan
3rd year

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James ascended at the stairs to the Astronomy Tower like a shadow. His black cloak concealed all but his lips. Upon reaching the top of the stairs he stopped for a brief moment before turning the door knob and slowly opening the door. He walked through the door way causal and glanced around, expecting it to be empty.

" Long time no see" he said to the familar figure, slightly embaressed that the last time he had seen her he had gone quiet in the presence of her friends.
Chip Schlange
2nd year

Location: Latched onto Severus Snape's leg. I'll never let go, Snape, never let go...

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(you ought to come back to that one, by the way. Just... jump in ^_^)

Chip didn't turn to look at James, merely smirked.
"Smelled you coming," she said simply. "What brings you out here on this dark and chilly night? The moon? I could very well have been driven mad by its mythical hold on me, are you sure you're safe out here with me?"

James O'Callaghan
3rd year

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

" I trust you" he said honeslty as he gazed at the vampire. He gazed up of the stars, " Funny enough it twas the stars that brought me here tonight, not the moon" he said in an amused tone.
James O'Callaghan
3rd year

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

" I trust you" he said honeslty as he gazed at the vampire. He gazed up of the stars, " Funny enough it twas the stars that brought me here tonight, not the moon" he said in an amused tone.

(( *smirk* I shall))
Tristen Clearwater
New student

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tristen was feeling restless tonight. Wandering around aimlessly he happened upon the astronomy tower. Not much for stars but feeling like fresh air he ascended the steps. He noticed a familiar figure as he stepped out into the moonlight. His inky brown eyes seeming to absorb the light.

He also saw Chip talking to a strange Claw boy he had not had the misfortune of meeting yet.
He walked over to the pair. Bowing slightly he spoke " Good evening Chip. Enjoying the night? And you are?" he said turning to the gentleman beside him.
Chip Schlange
2nd year

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ah, it's the infamous Clearwater! This is James, a new friend of mine," she gave him a wide smile before turning back to the sky.
"I wonder, if we are the ones out here watching the night sky, is there anyone out there watching us back... watching them... watching us... watching them..." she frowned.
"Never mind. I ramble..."

Sven Silenoz
New student

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silenoz walked slowly up the stairs to the Astronomy tower. He was bored, as usual, and quite dissapointed that Filch hadn't tried to persue him tonight. Perhaps he had given up, following nothing but illusional shadows while Silenoz walked the other way. His long black hair floated weightlessly behind him as he strided two stairs at a time. The tail of his cloth trenchcoat was strugling to keep up, the ribbons hanging from it dangling aimlessly. His deep lavender eyes staring upwards, as if expecting something more than the stone stairs. Finally, he reached the door, but he stopped as he reached for the handle. Two, no, three on the other side. He did not recognize the voices, not that he knew many students anyways. He did not sense anything chaotic, perhaps just more people as bored as he was. He sensed exceptional power in one of them, something more than a witch or wizard. Dark powers, but no malice. He opened the door silently.
Chip Schlange
2nd year

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With a sigh, she leaned against the stone again. It seemed very quiet that night, almost strangely so. A new scent drifted past her and her metaphorical ears perked up. She turned.
"Who are you?"

Sven Silenoz
New student

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He smirked slightly, but hid it as soon as possible. He looked around at the others. "That all depends. Who are you?" he said, questioning all of them.
James O'Callaghan
3rd year

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James had nodded to the Slytherin boy as a slight greeting as Chip had introduced him. He observed the two of them for a moment, while Chip spoke, having nothing to add to the conversation. His deep blue eyes flicked to the door as Chip question the identity of a figure he had not noticed.

Cocking an eyebrow at the boys answer to the question Chip had asked, he dismissed the boy as another one of those egotistical snobs who seemed to think themselves so much better than those around them.
Chip Schlange
2nd year

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chip raised her own brow in amusement.
"I could be your worst nightmare, should you deserve me to be. Now seriously, who are you? Friend or foe. Friend, you can stay. Foe... and we'll launch you off the Tower..."

Sven Silenoz
New student

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This time he laughed outwardly. "Again, that would depend on a few things. First, why would I be an enemy? What reasons would I have to use my time on you? What would make me despise you? On the other hand, why would I be a friend? For I doubt very seriously that you would have trouble finding more suitable friends than I."

He walked slowly along the wall. "My name is Silenoz. I am here simply because I am bored and you have caught my interest," he paused to throw a quick look at Chip.

"So now, really, am I wasting my time here or do you lot have something planned? Because if you do, I might want in on it. But whether or not I chose to stay, you can trust that not a word of this little gathering will leave my lips once I walk through that door." He glanced over at James. "And no, I'm not like that. Only cautious of who I decide to talk to. Wouldn't want to waste breath, would I?"
Chip Schlange
2nd year

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chip scoffed through her nose with a little frown.
"You vex my, mortal. Be plain when you speak, or you'll end up over the Tower edge anyway!"

Sven Silenoz
New student

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He slowly walked to the edge. "So, my contradictory speech bores you, does it?" He came to the edge and peered over. "Long way down, I suppose." He turned back to them and smiled slightly. "And what makes you think I would be hurt?" He stared off in the direction of the Forbidden Woods. "They wouldn't allow it." He let out a shrill whistling sound.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Astronomy Tower All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: