Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Getting Zillah's cloak [Done]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
James O'Callaghan
3rd year

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Getting Zillah's cloak [Done] Reply with quote

[continued from owlery]
March 25th
James walked through the hallways, passing the great hall on his way towards the Ravenclaw common room. He glanced back at the two girls, making sure he didn't lose them in the horde of people found at the enterance to the Great Hall.

Last edited by James O'Callaghan on Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nienna Anárion
2nd year

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nienna watched as James led the way. She grabbed Zillah by the hand and pulled her forward for she was being swept away by the current of students.
She cought up with James. "Wow there sure are alot of people around. It would be great if we could surf on the top like you would do in the ocean."
Nienna was refering to the muggle past time that she saw alot of in her travels.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
James O'Callaghan
3rd year

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He gave Nienna a quizzical look, clearly having no idea what she was talking about. Surfing? He shook the thought out of his head figuring it was a muggle activity for until James came to Hogwarts he had never even seen a muggle before, let alone know their culture.
Nienna Anárion
2nd year

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(back ^_^)

Nienna noticed the look that James had given her. Remebering that not alot of students at hogwarts new about muggle life she though she would explain it to him at a later time.
"It's a muggle activity. I tried it once or twice." she said laughing.
"Do you know anything about teh muggle world?" she asked innocently.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zillah Schuhmacher
1st year

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((well ya got my attention by the title of the post. I was a little confused when I first saw it))

Zillah let herself be guided by Nienna as they made their way through the busy hallway. When Nienna mentioned surfing Zillah shot her a quizzical look. "No" she replied to Nienna's question about the muggle world. "I come from a pureblood family and they look down upon muggles. I don't hold their point of view, but while living with them you kind of get filtered information. I find the muggle world very interesting, you know how they live without magic."
Nienna Anárion
2nd year

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I come from purebloods as well. I just find muggles interesting and amusing. And I like to learn as much about everything as I can. You never know when you made need the info on and adventure or something like that. Useless knowledge could one day save your life."
Zillah Schuhmacher
1st year

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zillah smiled; what Nienna said was true. "I agree, and I wish I knew more about muggles. My parents think only magic knowledge will ever be useful and why fill my head with meaningless information? I like to read a lot, and most of it is magic related, although every now and then I sneak in a muggle book. It tends to be fiction though. Although, sneaking those books into my library is the most adventure I ever encounter."
James O'Callaghan
3rd year

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James listened in on there conversation but said nothing, for he had nothing to say that might benefit the conversation in anyway. It wasn't that he was raised to hate muggles, rather he and his family ignored them. He grew up on an estate in the countryside of Scotland, which was rather muggle free.
Nienna Anárion
2nd year

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nienna quirked an eyebrow at the girl as the y walked. "How could any knowledge be useless?" She asked
"There may be a time where the knowledge you find the least useful may save your life."
James O'Callaghan
3rd year

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James turned glanced back, listening to there conversation, " I think wizards have become too depended on their wand, not to say that I haven't as well, I don't know what I'd do without it" he commented, in an attempt to add to the conversation.
Naomi C. Hamilton
4th year

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naomi herself was studying in the Great Hall when she saw Nienna and Zillah walk past her.

"Salvete," she said to Nienna and Zillah. "What brings you two to the Great Hall?"

She knew James didn't really like her so she didn't say anything to him.

"O, if you raise this house against house, / It will the woefullest division prove / That ever fell upon this curs'd earth!" - Carlisle, Shakespeare's Richard II
Nienna Anárion
2nd year

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nienna smied as James finally spoke up. "Thought we had lost you there!" she said jokingly. "I agree with you though James. Wizards and witches alike rely far to much on what a wand can do and not what they themselves can do. With in is where the greatest power lies."

Nienna was glad they had hit upon a subject that James was comfortable discussing with them.
Zillah Schuhmacher
1st year

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zillah smiled at Naomi when she greeted them. "James is giving us a tour." She told the prefect. She looked at James for a bit thinking about what he had said. She nodded her head in agreement, and then looked back at Nienna, "Again that would be my family's views, not mine. I agree with you. You never know when you might need to know something. That's why I like to read about everything."
Naomi C. Hamilton
4th year

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"May I join?" she asked Zillah politely. "And care to tell us where we are heading?"

She was interested of what the group had to say about wizards and muggles.

"O, if you raise this house against house, / It will the woefullest division prove / That ever fell upon this curs'd earth!" - Carlisle, Shakespeare's Richard II
Zillah Schuhmacher
1st year

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ask James if you can join." she told the prefect. She did not want to be the one with the responsibility of either denying her or letting her join and making someone else upset. "And as to where we're going, we're going to Ravenclaw common room to get my cloak before we go outside.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: