Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Drinks on me. [[DONE ]]
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Hogsmeade -> The Three Broomsticks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Catherine Black
4th year

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Drinks on me. [[DONE ]] Reply with quote

March 19th 1999
Catherine paid for her drink at the bar with a smile and nod, it was still early and not many other students were at the pub. She turned to find a table when she walked into someone spilling most of her butter beer on them. “ Oh god, I am so sorry…” she grabbed a napkin and started whipping down the front of his clothing. “ Let me buy you a drink or something..” she looked up and was surprised to see a gryf standing there.

She blushed and mumbled a curse, of all the people to make an ass out of herself in front of it was a gryf.

Last edited by Catherine Black on Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Torean Almier
2nd year

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was just sitting down having his first drink at the bar. When some girl ran into him spilling her drink all over him. This was just great his first time to Hogsmeade and he was going to have to go back the castle and waste half the day walking and changing. The girl started to dry him off with a napkin, and then he took a second to calm down and remembered he was a wizard. And quite promptly dried himself, saying in his heavy Australian accent, "It's ok really I just tend to loose my head when I'm excited and things go arye."

A bit calmer he looked her over for the first time and realized she was a Slytherin, this only put him on guard a bit. But unlike some of his house mates he was not prejudice for no reason, mainly cause his mom always told him not to judge a book by it's cover.

"I'd love to take ya up on the offer.", returning to his typical jovial self.

So he steered her to the table where he had been sitting taking in the scenery.
Catherine Black
4th year

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She hesitated a moment and nodded. “Right…” she followed him to the table putting her long hair up out of her face as they walked. Gray eyes scanning the room to make sure no one noticed them. Sitting down she signalled the bar maiden who bought them both fresh drinks.

“ So…umm..” she held out her hand. “I’m Catherine Black…nice to meet you.”
Torean Almier
2nd year

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well meh names Torean Almier, nice ta meet ya.", he says smiling.

"So what bings you out on this fine day?"
Catherine Black
4th year

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“I needed to get out of the castle and away from people.” She shrugged. “ There’s nothing to do there really.”

She took a sip of her drink and looked back to him. “What about you?”
Torean Almier
2nd year

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well I've only been here for a couple of months and I 'aven't had a chance to down here yet. I really wasn't expecting to be that busy and with trying to get my barings and settlen in this is the first time I've been able to get out of that suffocating castle and breath a bit.", he said in a casual friendly tone, while he sipped his drink.
Catherine Black
4th year

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“Well then, I’m sorry I spilled my drink all over you and interrupted your day.” She blushed a little. “It wasn’t my intention.”
Torean Almier
2nd year

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Nah really it's know big deal. I've just been a little stressed and snappy lately because all meh studies and be in new. It's really just kinda nice to vent even if it is to a complete stranger." he say starting to feel like his usual self with every word.

"And sorry about all this I really do run meh mouth off sometimes. I'm sure you could care less about some guy you don't even know.", now feeling a little embarrassed.
Catherine Black
4th year

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She laughed. “ No, it’s fine. Plus, it’s easier to tell me something since I don’t know you. If I was a close friend it would probably be more awkward than it is now…” she blushed.

“There really is no need to apologise.”
Torean Almier
2nd year

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ya, well anyway today is just a day off to rest and recharge meh batteries.", he says feeling better then he has in a month. And he is a little surprised that this kind of compassion and understanding can come from a Slytherin, but glad that stereotypes never really hold up.

"Well I don't know what ya got planned for ta'day but like I said I'm new. So if ya got some time maybe ya could show me 'round this place?", he says in a quite charming manner. Relieved if nothing else for just getting all that of his chest.
Catherine Black
4th year

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I could..." she said, leaning back in her chair, crossing her legs. "What did you have in mind? There isn't much around here."
Torean Almier
2nd year

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well I heard there was a really sweet joke shop around, and someone else said somethin 'bout a sweets shop. I was gonna try and find em both, but if ya help meh out I could spend more time looken at what they got then searchen for the shops.", he said flashing her one of his best grins.
Catherine Black
4th year

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She bit her lip and nodded looking at him seriously. “Well, the Honeydukes shop is definitely worth the visit.” She sat up straight again wrapping her hands around her mug. “But I’ve never been to the Weasley’s shop before so I couldn’t tell you what it’s like.”
Torean Almier
2nd year

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well we can find it together," he said in a calm reassuring voice, "and then we can stop by Honeydukes." He gave her an honest open smile, and then turned away so he wouldn't see her blush.

She was nothing like what he was told a Slytherin should be. She was nice, bashful, thoughtful, and considerate. And he was rather glad to have met such a pleasant pretty girl.

"So are ya ready ta head out." he said downing the last of his drink.
Catherine Black
4th year

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She nodded, closing her coat and wrapping her scarf aroubd her beck. Pulling out a few coins she dropped them on the table before putting on her gloves.

Smilling she answerd:"When you are yeah."

( Do you want to keep doing this? If yeah, where? WWW or HOneydukes and talk about WWW?
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Hogsmeade -> The Three Broomsticks All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: