Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Dinner at Hogsmeade's [all Gryffs, else PM]
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Hogsmeade -> The Three Broomsticks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Naomi C. Hamilton
4th year

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:08 am    Post subject: Dinner at Hogsmeade's [all Gryffs, else PM] Reply with quote

February 12th, 1999
5:53 PM

It was Hogsmeade Weekend again, and today Naomi was going to dinner with some of her Gryffindor friends. She was wearing her normal Hogsmeade fare; a beautiful black robe lined in scarlet, with her badge clearly displayed in front.

When she got to the building, none of her housemates were there. They still had seven more minutes though, as the dinner was supposed to start at 6PM.

Kudos for Naomi for arriving early.

It would be some of her friends' first Hogsmeade experience, and the prefect was determined to make this a positive one.

"O, if you raise this house against house, / It will the woefullest division prove / That ever fell upon this curs'd earth!" - Carlisle, Shakespeare's Richard II
Jade Morgan
2nd year

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jade came up behind the prefect,

"Hey there Naomi." The blonde girl smiled. She was wearing a small black hoodie, the hood was up protecting her ears from the remaining February cold, and a pair of old jeans that seemed to have writing all over them. Most were farewell messages from her friends back home, others just odd jokes they shared.
Ella Johnson
3rd year

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ella spotted Jade and Naomi. She was glad she wasn't late.
Ella was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with a skull patch on the back pocket. She had her new black converse with skull and rose stitching. She also wore her red and black stripped jacket with her hood up. Her nails had been painted black. Her friends back home always made her wear black or red nail varnich. They were just wierd that way.

"Hey guys. Hope i'm not late"
She smiled at the two girls. She was cold and started to rub her hands together.

HaRrY pOtTeR: tHe SaGa Is CoMiNg To A cLoSe - WhAt WiLl I dO nOw?
~*~
Rose Parry
New student

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rose looked around the street, feeling lost. She wrapped her cloak tighter around herself, and continued to look for a familiar face. She was supposed to be going to a dinner with the Gryffindors, but she couldn't find anyone, and she didn't know where she was supposed to go. She started walking tentatively down the street again, when she saw three familiar backs. She sped up, and beamed when she recognized Naomi, Ella and Jade.

"Hello," she greeted them with a smile, "Am I late? I couldn't remember where to go, so I just kind of wandered around Hogsemeade for a while..."
Naomi C. Hamilton
4th year

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She felt the adrenaline pull open her sleepy eyes when she heard Jade's voice. It was quite understandable; considering that she was both a Gryffindor prefect and an anti-Death Eater activist - and known throughout the school as such - she was constantly on the lookout for attacks by certain parties.

The prefect turned around, half expecting a Slytherin with allegiances to the Death Eaters - quiet anger penetrating her opponent's face as her wand clearly pointed at the prefect.

Thank goodness it was a friend. She gave Jade a wide smile, effectively erasing any bit of worry from her face. She then greeted Ella and Rose, who promptly arrived.

"No, you all aren't late," she said to the recent arrivals. "You all are actually a few minutes early."

To Ella, the prefect offered her own Gryffindor scarf, which she had brought along just in case.

"Here, take this," she said. "This should keep you warm." Naomi herself was slightly cold, as she was wearing a thin robe on a cold day, but she didn't want to see a housemate all cold and such. Naomi wasn't smart enough to wear a sweatshirt like Jade or a jacket like Ella had done; after that Herbology exam, her brain was drained.

"Sorry about that," she said to Rose. She knew she should have given her better directions. Besides, Naomi was bad at directions anyway; she often got lost and was actually surprised that she herself didn't lose her way today.

"How are you all doing?" asked the Asian American as her New Jersey accent graced her words.

"O, if you raise this house against house, / It will the woefullest division prove / That ever fell upon this curs'd earth!" - Carlisle, Shakespeare's Richard II
Rayne Bennett
3rd year

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She walked slowly through the streets while looking down at the flyer in her hands. She wore a simple pair of dark-blue jeans, black vans w/ turquoise laces, a black scarf tight around her neck, and a green long-sleeve shirt with a purple top (over it) under her black hoodie. When she finally spotted a group of her friends, she ran towards them and met them with a smile.

"Hey guys! *cough* Long *cough* time, no see! *cough*"

She pushed up her glasses slightly and coughed a couple more times, but continued smiling nonetheless.
4th year

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She greeted Rayne with a large smile. "Here, take a cough drop," she said, offering her one.

The prefect then looked at her timepiece.

"Eeek," she said. "It's six o'clock already. Time to go in, as our reservation is at 6."

"If you see anyone else trying to find us, tell them they can come in."

The restaurant staff led Naomi to one of the larger round tables, the one that she'd reserved for the house dinner.

"Nice," she said, amazed. This was going to be fun.

She looked back to make sure her housemates found her in the crowded restaurant.

(( Sorry for rushing; I needed to move the thread along. If your character is late, please jump right in. There are going to be some interesting things that are happening during the dinner, but we all have to be inside the restaurant for it happen. *hint hint* ))

Rayne Bennett
3rd year

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Thanks, but I have *cough* special cough syrup."

She followed Naomi inside the building, pulled off her jacket and scarf, and sat down across from her. Then she pulled out a bottle from her jacket and took a small drink of the contents inside before coughing a lot.

"Ugh, the stuff tastes horrible. *cough* Anyways, this is pretty nice. Can't wait until more people show up and we *cough* can really get this dinner party started."
A sly grin spread across her lips before coughing again.
"And sorry about the coughing. I'm getting over *cough* a really bad cold. But I'm not *cough* contagious anymore."
4th year

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She thanked the staff, who went to retrieve the menus, with a polite nod.

Unknowing eyes looked at Rayne as her housemate was making her way to the table.

"Are they coming?" she asked Rayne, her strong voice slightly overtaking the din of the crowd.

Rayne Bennett
3rd year

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm not sure. *cough*"
She looked behind her, at the doorway.
"Let me go check."
She got up from the table and walked to the door, opening it slightly and peering outside.
"Hey, you guys coming?" she said outside, coughing slightly.
3rd year

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a drunken stupor, Elisabeth stumbled into the Three Broomsticks. She could not walk properly -- oh no, it had taken her a good half an hour to make it two blocks. It would have been longer had it not been for the fact Viktor (who was currently holding the girl up) had helped her the entire way.

Elisabeth once again, almost fell to the floor, but managed to grab Viktor's arm to steady herself. Mussed flaxen hair fell in front of her face, luckily today her eye was in decent enough condition to go sans eyepatch.

The room would not stay still enough for her to focus, so she didn't notice the fact that her favorite person in the world currently resided there.
Treachery, hypocrisy, promise of love. Look into the mouth of a person and you'll find lies, wriggling there like maggots, waiting to grow wings. The world has gone mad. A man could kill from sun up, to sunset, and still his work would never be done.
Viktor Drozdan
1st year

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Viktor supported Elisabeth with one large arm, firmly wrapped around her waist. It was, after all, his fault she was drunk, and he was enjoying it, a lot. She was a lot more "friendly" when intoxicated.

They took a seat at a small table (not far from Naomi's), receiving a few glances of disapproval from the staff. Only after seating Elisabeth, did Viktor's stormy eyes scan the room.

And they landed on a certain Naomi Hamilton.

Handsome features contorted into a sneer, as Viktor whispered to Elisabeth. "Guess who?" He said, inclining his head in the Prefect's direction.
Elisabeth Ostheim
3rd year

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of a sudden, Elisabeth was seated at a table, with little clue to as how she'd gotten there. She ran her fingers idly over the grain in the wood, before glancing up to Viktor.

"Why couldn't we stay outside --" She began to moan, but her incoherent speech was cut off by his gesture.

If looks could kill ....

The glare Elisabeth sent Naomi would have caused the other girl to drop dead. But oh no, it wasn't just a glare. Pure loathing, a burning hatred consumed her pallid face.

The girl stood up, in the process knocking over her chair. She stormed -- well, as well as she could manage, until she stood a mere few feet from Naomi.

Normally, she might have been able to manage something intelligent -- witty, even. But the rage combined with alcohol consumption completely prohibited that.

"YOU -- ARE -- F**KING -- DEAD, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?" The girl yelled, loud enough to draw stares from most likely every patron in the room. This time her speech was clear -- and very loud.
Treachery, hypocrisy, promise of love. Look into the mouth of a person and you'll find lies, wriggling there like maggots, waiting to grow wings. The world has gone mad. A man could kill from sun up, to sunset, and still his work would never be done.
Naomi C. Hamilton
4th year

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naomi didn't see Elisabeth's initial stare, but boy could she hear the Slytherin's voice. She shifted her gaze until it laid on a very pissed off Elisabeth.

BOWSERS! She took a deep breath. Oh great, here comes trouble.

She was pissed that Elisabeth would interrupt her in what was supposed to be a peaceful house dinner. And she didn't want to get her housemates hurt, oh, nope, nope, nope.

"Elisabeth," she said, her voice strong and threatening, but calm, her gaze wide but sharply focused, "I suggest that you do not do anything interesting in this building. I am a prefect, and I WILL protect my housemates."

She reached for her wand but did not draw it, at least yet. Protocol said that she must draw it 'as a last resort'.

Elisabeth Ostheim
3rd year

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You SUGGEST! BLOODY GREAT IDEA. Did you SUGGEST to the Ministry that I GET LOCKED UP IN A HOSPITAL FOR A F**CKING MONTH?! For no reason ... than TRYING TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU DESERVE!"

Elisabeth halted her speech. She wasn't aware that her sentences weren't flowing quite properly. She squinted her eyes, peering around the room. No housemates were apparent to her.

It was beginning to dawn on the drunken girl that she was attracting many, many stares. So she attempted to lower her voice. It worked, a bit. "What are you saying? You're all ALONE. No one to come to your rescue this time!" She taunted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Hogsmeade -> The Three Broomsticks All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: