Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

A Quiet Corner
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Outside Grounds -> The Greenhouses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silas Chance
4th year

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silas chuckled and smiled widely to the Jade. He grinned and flicked his wrist at her. A single playing card, the queen of diamonds, flew from somewhere up his sleeve and landed delicately in her lap.

"I suppose you and I may have a little more in common than you think. Atleast in the nuttiness department..."

George Orwell~
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jade Morgan
2nd year

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jade laughed and beamed,
"Ahh, so you don't slide down rails then? It's more fun than you'd think. Cathes people off guard too." She said, holding the card between her thumb and forefinger.
Silas Chance
4th year

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silas smiled widely, giving the quirky girl a slight chuckle.

"Oh, no! I have been known to slide down a banister. I just also have some other odd hobbies."

He smiled, content on remaining silent for a moment. He liked to make others ask questions or start conversations.

George Orwell~
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jade Morgan
2nd year

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well," Jade chuckled, "I can't make cards appear from my sleeves... at least not without my wand. But I can fit my entire fist in my mouth among other weird things." The blonde grinned wickedly.
"But that was probably to much info eh?"
Silas Chance
4th year

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silas' eyes widened as she spoke. Jade was such an odd girl and he greatly enjoyed her sense of humor. He rushed over to her and shook his head.

"No! Not at all! You can really do that? You should show me!"

George Orwell~
Jade Morgan
2nd year

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jade bit her lip in an effort to hold back the peels of laughter she was sure would occur had she not.
"Yeah," She finally said, "I can. Though it's hardly appropriate to show someone I just met, isn't it?"
Silas Chance
4th year

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silas grinned widely, a snicker leaving his goofy expression. He leaned in closer to her.

"No! Of course not... Hmmm... I'll show you a really personal scar if you do it... Sound fair?"

George Orwell~
Jade Morgan
2nd year

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I guess." Jade gave and exaggerated sigh and laughed.
"But you asked for it, remember?" She chuckled again, her hand forming a fist. Quickly she slipped it into her mouth, only keeping it there for a moment or so before taking it out again. She wrinkled her nose and pulled out her wand.

"Scourgify." She muttered, cleaning her hand.
"Your turn." The blonde girl grinned.
Silas Chance
4th year

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silas was oddly transfixed as she attempted the feat. It was gross, but amazing. He grinned widely and nodded, clapping.

"Bravo! Very nice. And alright, here you go."

He pulled the monocle from his eye, revealing large amount of scar tissue surrounding his eye socket. His usually clear gray eye was revealed to be cloudy and unfocused. He leered to her, his creepy eye closer to here.

"Creeeeepy!"

George Orwell~
Jade Morgan
2nd year

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ew." Jade giggled, wrinkling her nose.
"How did you get that? It's kinda a little bit gross... in a creepy way." Jade said, a hint of laughter still in her voice.
"I had a scar on my cheek once from quidditch, and whenever someone asked me what happened I said 'you should see the other guy.' It was quite fun really." The odd girl chirped.
Silas Chance
4th year

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silas grinned, replacing his monocle and hiding the scar. He shrugged a bit, looking to her with a slightly sadder expression.

"Well, I suppose I was the other guy in my case..."

He looked off, sighing softly before pushing those thoughts away.

"But that was awhile ago, and very far away..."

George Orwell~
Jade Morgan
2nd year

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh.." Jade said, temporairily at a loss for words. Until she finally got her brain wroking again.
"Well, it's in no way your fault that you're not as tough a cookie as me then." The blonde girl gave him a charming, uneven smile. "By the way, where are you from anyway?" She added, getting the tiniest bit deperate to change the subject. And seeing as how her attention span was... sometimes limited that was usually very easy for Jade.
Silas Chance
4th year

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silas looked up, his lips forming a wry grin. He chuckled to the girl before speaking.

"Hmm... Maybe I'll show you just how tough a cookie I am some day."

He finished that thought by sticking his tongue out at Jade, in a playful manner, of course.

"As for where I'm from... Boston, Massachusetts, United States. It's a long way away from here..."

George Orwell~
Jade Morgan
2nd year

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jade stuck her tongue out in reply.
"Boston eh?" She said after awhile, "I'm from Vancouver, Canada myself. Well technically no.." She thought for a minute, "Me, Mom and Dad used to live in England to be close to his quidditch team. But then once he died Mom moved us. Because she's a silly muggle like that. And now she's married to another silly muggle named Brian and they're starting a silly muggle family. And she tells him I'm still in rehab. Even though that was over ages ago.." She let out her breath with and exagerated sigh and a grin.

"Fascinating stuff huh?" Jade laughed.
Silas Chance
4th year

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silas thought back to the muggles he had encountered in the States. Almost every single one of them had treated him poorly, because he was different. He was shy and quiet. He had an oddness about him, and he was shunned for it. He had a bit of a distaste for them, really, but he liked to think he was above bigotry.

He nodded to Jade, his shoulders shrugging softly.

"I suppose. But it's nice to know things about your friends, y'know?"

That's right. He used the f-word...

George Orwell~
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Outside Grounds -> The Greenhouses All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: