Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Ravenclaw Tryouts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Tryouts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emelie Soderstrom
2nd year

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Good luck!"

Emelie smiled back at Liam and really hoped both she and Liam became Chasers this year; that'd be great.
I've never felt this way before.

--Coldplay.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Taliesin Lloyd
1st year

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tal rose silently into the air, preferring to use the few remaining moments before playing to gather his balance.

"When you're ready!" he called down, as he hovered ten metres above Maddie, slightly to one side, ready to get the Quaffle.
Owen Wilkins
1st year

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Owen looked over to Maddie.

"I'll go too," he said awkwardly. "So that you know you have the best team possible."

He kicked off the ground, and hovered near Taliesin, like him, ready to get the Quaffle.

"This way, we could perhaps try it in teams," he suggested belatedly.
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's this, or Beater. he thought to himself. Might as well get airborne.

He sprung into the air in a seemingly careless fashion, before readying himself. "All ready when you are," he added.
Emelie Soderstrom
2nd year

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing everyone else follow Tal's actions Emelie threw a leg over her own broom and rose slowly and gracefully to the group. She was ready (to a point) and was only waiting on Maddie to give further instructions as to the grouping and for Maddie to also just toss the Quaffle so they could go. Emelie was verymuchso anxious, but smiled- to those she knew and those she didn't.

"I'm ready too."

She didn't let her slight nervousness show in her voice the least bit.

--Coldplay.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Madison Avery
3rd year

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Okay then," Madison grinned. "Good luck you guys."
And with that she tossed the quaffle high into the little crowd of people.

((whoever posts first catches it i guess XD))
Taliesin Lloyd
1st year

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tal shot forward, his outstretched hand easily snagging the Quaffle from the air before him. He quickly flew to the goalposts, anxious to get there before the other chaser want-to-bes could recognise the Quaffle had been caught.

He saw Silas flying around the posts, and positioned himself carefully. He pulled his arm back, and threw the ball for the lower right hand hoop.

[GOAL]
Silas Chance
4th year

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silas watched Taliesin soar upwards, the quaffle in hand. His fierce grey eyes focused in on the boy coming towards him, his left hand gripping his broom tight.

Watch for it. Watch for it. There!

As the ball left Tal's hand, Silas zoomed left towards the goal. His right hand reached out and deftly plucked the ball from the air.

"Eh, Tal? Let's get a better toss than that, brother!"

With a triumphant grin, he tossed the quaffle back to the group of chasers near the ground.

George Orwell~
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Emelie Soderstrom
2nd year

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emelie caught the quaffle that Silas through down to their group, hoping for more luck with scoring on Silas. She swiftly soared upwards, quaffle in hand, head low and determined. The blonde's hair streaked behind her like lightning, and she tossed the ball with as much force as possible to the nearest hoop.

[GOAL]

--Coldplay.
Silas Chance
4th year

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silas surveyed from his perch high in the sky. He grinned as Emelie raced towards him and volleyed the quaffle towards the goals. He casually swooped below the hoop to catch the ball as it missed its intended target.

He circled the hoops before sending the quaffle sailing back down to the rest of the chasers.

George Orwell~
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Liam Cecil
1st year

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liam caught the quaffle, and tucked it close to his body. He kicked offand began soaring towards Silas and the three goal hoops. His eyes were focused on his target, even as he was far away. Reaching the hoops, he aimed and fired the quaffle towards the hoop furthest left.

[GOAL]
4th year

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silas dived and caught the quaffle as it zoomed out passed the leftmost hoop.

"Well, Liam, that's the closest shot so far!"

He smiled widely, enjoying the wind blowing around him. He chucked the quaffle back towards the ground. There was still a chaser or two to throw, and that was only if they were only doing one volley a piece...

George Orwell~
Liam Cecil
1st year

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liam smiled half heartedly. "Thanks Silas. That was a nice save." He flew back to the other chasers, waiting to see if any of the others would have better luck.
1st year

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Owen smiled as Tal's muffled curse reached him.

After Liam's closer shot, Owen felt ready to give his shot. Catching the Quaffle, he shot up nearer the hoops, took quick and careful aim, and threw to the left hoop, fingers crossed.

[GOAL]
Silas Chance
4th year

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silas' keen eyes stared at Owen's rapidly approaching form. Furrowing his brow, he saw the quaffle leave the chaser's hands.

Go, Silas! Now!

The keeper zoomed in front of the hoop, his arm outstretched, hoping against hope that he could grab the ball in time.

[GUARD]

[edit, I missed battle mode? Next post for battle mode stats!]

George Orwell~
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Tryouts All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: