Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Butterbeer on me [closed]
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Hogsmeade -> The Three Broomsticks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robbie Alvein
2nd year

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Butterbeer on me [closed] Reply with quote

Robbie walked into the pub for the first time in a while. He looked around, but didn't see anyone he knew. He took a seat and ordered a butterbeer. He was feeling depressed after what had just happened with Syl. This sucks he thought angrily.

Last edited by Robbie Alvein on Fri May 12, 2006 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Faesocha Erebus
1st year

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faesocha walked morbidly into the pub. Her hair was spiked, her eyes blackened with sootshaded makeup. Her lips bruised with deep purple lipstick. Her face was dark. She generally kept to herself, but her mother had forced her into Hogwarts. Her mother... not her mother at all, but a part of her adoptive family. She didnt know her true parents and didnt wish to.

Faesocha wasn't a normal witch, she had powers beyond that. She was one of a sullen few called an empath.. but it was more than an empath, she was completely swayed by the emotions of the one nearest her. She was only here.. on account her mother was forcing her to join the quidditch team. She had asked around for the quidditch captain.. she had been sent here. To this bright and cheery pub.

She had spotted a Ravenclaw boy, that fit the discription of the captain. She went and ordered herself a firewhiskey. She got little complaint when she dumped a bunch of money on the counter. She took her glass and sat down across from the Ravenclaw. "I'm Faesocha." she said dryly, sipping her whiskey. "They told me to speak with you about quidditch." She added.

She looked at the boy, learning, memorizing every contour of his face. She stopped at his woody brown eyes. They were very deep, she didnt mind that. It was easier to read someone that way, not that she ever had difficulty. She could tell he wasnt in a very good mood, because instantainously she began thinking of lost loved ones.

She hated this power of her's with all her mind. She spited it. She wished to never have to be influenced by the feelings and thoughts of others again. "I'm sorry for your loss." she said quietly, again sipping her drink.

The ugliest of people, may have the prettiest of souls, yet we fear to talk to them,
for whatever we have loathed.
Robbie Alvein
2nd year

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbie turned, suddenly broken out of his sorrowful trance. "Huh? Oh, hello. I'm Robbie Alvein nice to meet you." He took a swig of his butterbeer and his brow furrowed. How did this girl know about Syl. There was clearly more to her then meets the eye.

Faesocha Erebus
1st year

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faesocha sat her drink down and released the glass. She began scratching at her left arm, through her baggy clothing. No one could see her amazing figure, or her scars, or the fresh wounds she was now scratching.

Her therapists words lingered in her head. 'Dont scratch them. It only makes it worse.' He had always told her. She never listened to him. She looked into Robbie's eye's with her own royal blue and yellow ones. She had a spell that made the whites of her eyes a very pale yellow. "If I may ask, what happened. All I know is that your very depressed, and its upsetting." she said.

The ugliest of people, may have the prettiest of souls, yet we fear to talk to them,
Robbie Alvein
2nd year

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbie suddenly became angry at the Faesocha. "You shouldn't be so nosy!" he said with a scowl. "Why do you care anyway?"

Faesocha Erebus
1st year

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faesocha stood up and got in Robbies face, nocking over their glasses. "I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE NICE!!" she yelled, his anger had overcome her. She sat back down trying to calm herself, but it was just not working. "Now look what you made me do!" she exclaimed.

Robbie Alvein
2nd year

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbie's eyes widened. "What I made YOU do? I don't think so! YOU the one who was nosy! Who do you think you are?" Robbie could feel anger building inside of him. He was on the verge of screaming.

Faesocha Erebus
1st year

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faesocha felt the anger building up inside. She felt like she wanted to scream. She took that a step farther and let out a loud, high pitched holler. She was so angry she couldnt say anything, she just started crying. I hate this power. She thought. She had tears of rage streaming down her face.

Robbie Alvein
2nd year

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing the girl cry, Robbie immediately felt bad. "I'm sorry! I... I shouldn't have yelled! I'm just going through a lot. I shouldn't have taken it out on you."

Faesocha Erebus
1st year

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faesocha instantaniously felt sincere appology. "No, its my fault. I'm sorry, but I honestly cant control it. I like to know why other people feel how they do.. because I share their feelings." she said trying to explain.

Robbie Alvein
2nd year

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbie was confused. Share their feelings? What was she talking about. "Um... maybe you should explain whatever you just said in a little more detail."

Faesocha Erebus
1st year

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faesocha finally felt a feeling that didnt affect her too much.. confusion. She gave a sigh of releif. "Do you know what an empath is?" She asked getting ready to explain everything.

Robbie Alvein
2nd year

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbie frowned. "Um no. Never heard of it. I'm guessing that you're going to tell me." Who is this girl? Or rather what is she?

Faesocha Erebus
1st year

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well, I'm assuming you know what a vampire is.. so I'm going to use that to explain. Vampires feed on peoples blood for energy.. Empaths feed on peoples emotions for emotion. Its not a will thing, whenever I'm around someone I feel what they feel.. only I'm not a normal empath." She said.

"I feel what your feeling times ten. When you were angry.. I was angrier.. when you were depressed.. I was more depressed. Do you understand?" She asked.

Robbie Alvein
2nd year

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbie didn't know what to say. He felt really bad now for getting angry. He nodded his head. "Yeah I get it. I'll keep that in mind for when I'm around you."

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Hogsmeade -> The Three Broomsticks All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: