Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Yule Ball. Came anyways. (open)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vincent Vescovi
2nd year

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Yule Ball. Came anyways. (open) Reply with quote

Vincent had talked to Gweniveer about not coming to the Yule ball. They both thought it was such a pointless and stupid event, but Vincent found himself there out of pure boredom and nothing to do. He had on very dark blue dress robes that looked more like a tux with long tales than anything, and a black bow tie and vest. He didnít bring a date since Veril had no part in his life any longer, maybe someone would catch his eye, he didnít know, he really didnít care. He continued to stand there drinking some punch and looking around for someone he knew.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"

Last edited by Vincent Vescovi on Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jasmine Rideout
1st year

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaz weaved through the crowd of smiling couples, every so often rolling her eyes. Though she'd done nothing since her arrival that would make her thirsty she made her way towards the punch bowl anyway, hoping to avoid the mistletoe and gag worthy displays of affection. She'd hardly met anyone since her transfer here, and the people she had met weren't here. Thus, she was dateless. But that's how she liked it, thats how she made it. When someone got to close she pushed them away, usual never seeing them again. At least not under pleasent circumstances. Surprislingly, she never looked back on the people she had hurt, she'd hit the panic button and hurt them rather than admit she cared for them. It was much easier that way.
Vincent Vescovi
2nd year

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vincent sipped some more punch and in the corner of his eye he saw a girl pouring a cup of her own. It didn't look like she was with anyone, he continued to observe not saying anything. He wasn't the kind of person who went up to strangers and intoduced himself unless they were with someone he knew or they were really attractive, he couldn't really tell what this girl looked like at the moment and he always took age into consideration.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
Kane Lothair
1st year

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wearing dark red dress robes, Kane found himself wandering the Ball, datless but with a cheery smile. Upon seeing two people standing off to the side, he decided to make his way over to the punch bowl and give the two of them a smile. "Hallo there! Name's Kane. How are you two?"
Jasmine Rideout
1st year

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jasmine turned her tenuous frame upon hearing a voice. Her bright blue eyes surveyed the newcomer with very little interest.
"Fantastic." she said, her voice venomous. Anyone who knew her knew she had a low tolerance policy for overly-cheery people.
Kane Lothair
1st year

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kane raised an eyebrow as he took a sip of his drink. "Well good. Yule Balls are only entertaining when someone has the right attitude about it." Oh..she's hating me..Ahh well. I'm bored, now I have something to do. He shrugged. "Though a right attitude could very well be laughing at everyone's dance moves."
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: