Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Yule Ball- "I'm here, why?"[Open/Not Elisabeth XD]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Naomi C. Hamilton
4th year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I don't know about that ..." she said to Alisha regarding her comment. The introvert's voice trailed off.

They were right. You're a wimp, Naomi.

When Jade walked to the table, she gave her a smile. "Hey. Sure, you can sit with us."

"O, if you raise this house against house, / It will the woefullest division prove / That ever fell upon this curs'd earth!" - Carlisle, Shakespeare's Richard II
Jade Morgan
2nd year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Thank you." she said flopping into a chair next to Josh.
"And just to let you know in advance, next time there's a ball someone has to tell me not to wear heels, my feet are dying a slow and painful death." she thought for a second then pointed her wand at her right shoe, causing it to morph into white converse covered in gold stars. Smiling at her work she turned her wand to her left foot before looking up again.

"Oh," she laughed, looking at Alisha, "I'm Jade Morgan by the way, and I usually have more manners than that." she added with a slight smirk.
Alisha Tarakov
New student

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alisha crossed one leg over the other neatly, smiling at the new arrival.

"Hi ...Alisha Tarakov." The Russian turned back to Naomi.

She admired the girl's courage, and yet she said she had none?
Joshua Renten
2nd year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh threw Jade a friendly smile. "Well you look very nice," he commented politely, before looking at the others. "All of you do." As he spoke, he tugged at his tie, looking slightly uncomfortable himself.

"And Naomi, I'm sure you have courage. There's loads of different types..the way you go after that Sly is definently one type."

And the wolf sits below, hungry and lonely-
-He cries to the moon, "If only, if only..."

To trust you must confess...
Jade Morgan
2nd year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"She certainly had courage the other night when we were talking in the common room." Jade said with a smile, "Or was that the sleep deprevation talking? And as for your brother, I think he has some to spare."
Naomi C. Hamilton
4th year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Thanks," she said to the group, a little embarrased. She was not used to being complimented.

"And in regards to my brother, yes I know what you are talking about," she replied. "As much as I like him, honestly I'm a little tired of chasing him down and telling him to stop. But that has to be done, because he's done so many things that are potentially dangerous to other students and faculty, and it's only his first month here."

"But yeah, I'm used to it," she continued. "I've chased him down our house, malls, schools, parks, and the like for doing dangerous things. At least at Hogwarts, there are people here who help me catch him and try to teach him that what he is doing is wrong. At home, I'm not so sure."

"O, if you raise this house against house, / It will the woefullest division prove / That ever fell upon this curs'd earth!" - Carlisle, Shakespeare's Richard II
Joshua Renten
2nd year

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh raised an eyebrow at Naomi's story, smiling slightly. "I know what you mean. My little sister is a terror when she gets her mind set on something..I've had to bail her butt out of trouble more times than my own.." Josh smiled thinly, knowing he wasn't the honor-role student either. Yet the thought of Joy made him pause..it was the first time he had mentioned her to anyone.

"She had a mean kick too..I can still feel the bruises.." The smile grew slightly.

Jade Morgan
2nd year

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well I think you guys are lucky," Jade said, leaning back in her chair. "My Mom went off and started a second family and all I have is a evil step-father and a half-brother I'm not allowed to talk to, not that he can hold up a conversation. He is only three after all." she frowned and shrugged.

In a way she held her mother responsable for everything. If she'd loved Jade's father what was she doing with Brian anyway?
Joshua Renten
2nd year

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky. Psh. Yeah, really lucky. Parents dead, sister in foster home...how lucky was that? Josh sighed softly, he didn't want this to be a pity fest for anyone. It was supposed to be fun..wasn't it?

"Well here, why don't we change the topic before this conversation gets morbid..."

Jade Morgan
2nd year

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jade grinned,

"Well here's a topic, I'm about to burn the singing mistletoe. There's a million different songs going on at once at the same time and it's driving me insane!" she said, holding her head.

"Someone should just kiss those people before I have to." she added grumbling
Joshua Renten
2nd year

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh nodded. "Yeah..God, if that mistletoe comes towards me I swear I'll beat my head against a wall or something.. Completely obnoxious...Stupid things.." Josh threw a glance at a couple of them following dancers and scowled slightly. "Eh."

Alisha Tarakov
New student

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alisha remained silent throughout the entire exchange, for similar reason's as Josh. Eyes studied the table intently, fingers lightly tracing the design as she tried not to meet anyone's eyes.

At least they had siblings. Her sister was dead.

Pained expression spread across her features, which she quickly masked. Glad that Josh had changed the subject, the Ravenclaw glanced up, giggling quietly at the mistletoe references.
Jade Morgan
2nd year

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jade stared at Josh intently,

"You do realize that just because you said that I'll probably find some way to make it get you." she grinned evily.

"I've never seen you beat your head against a wall. But then again that would take away from the fun of seeing it follow Slytherins."
Joshua Renten
2nd year

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh threw a slight glance at Alisha, curious for a moment. The girl seemed extremely quiet..was she simply that way normally, or was it because of the conversation? Yet upon hearing her giggle, he lightened slightly.

"Yeah, let's leave the Slytherins to that sort of thing.." He glared at Jade. "Do anything and I swear I'll have to.." He left it open, uncertain what exactly to threaten her with that wouldn't make him sound like a rapist and/or a pedifile. "Tell the entire school about..you-know-what.."

Jade Morgan
2nd year

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ohh, I'd be shaking in my boots if you-even-knew-what." she grinned and stuck out her tongue.
"I think you're bluffing Mr.Renten." she added, crossing her arms.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: