Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Yule Ball - Everyone likes to dance! ( Open)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She laughed and moved back to lift her dress a little, showing black dress pants. "The top and bottom aren't together." she grinned " Maybe you could help me take it off later..." she grinned and blushed all at once, never looking away.
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He blushed at her comment, but this time, didn't try to hide his face. "Well, I certainly can't refuse an offer like that, from someone so charming. I think it'd be ungentlemanly not to help a lady, if she asks, after all," he said, with a charming smile.
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She laughed as her face turned scarlet. "Oh my...Well, no one can't say you aren't a kind soul helping damsels that need help."
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Indeed," he said, kissing her. "Help, where requested, as needed."
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She laughed and grabbed his hands. "Well, it's good to know that you have no problems in helping me undress. But until then, let's dance." she pulled him along untill they were dancing slowly again.
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His face turned a rather alarming shade of crimson. He hid his face in her shoulder for a moment. "Only if you want me to," he muttered quietly.
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She ran a hand in his hair and rested her chin on the back of his head. "Who else would there be?" her face grew flushed. "We shouldn't talk about this here...We don't want Professor Wackshaw hearing this..."

Last edited by Adéla Otik on Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I don't think we want any of the professors hearing this one, Adéla. But you're right. Uhm. Suitable topics, for being overheard. Right. So, since it's now clear why I've been doing charms research so much lately, what've you been reading?" he asked with a grin, as they moved around the dance floor.

"When in doubt, fall back on traditional 'Claw topics," he said quietly.
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She laughed tilting her head back, the light hitting her new necklace. " A little bit of everything. Mostly muggle stuff, classics mostly. I've gotten bored of wizarding homework and such since the holidays are so close. Oh." she laughed and looked around. "What do you want for christmas anyway? and what can I get your family? I don't want to go empty handed..."
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm getting what I want. You're coming with me. That's more than enough," he said with a shy smile. "As for other people, ummm. A large box of chocolates, as a general gift? Seems reasonable to me," he said with a smile.
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

“A large box of booze filled chocolates seems reasonable also…But I want to get you a gift…You got me one. “ she pouted at him while they danced.
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He leaned in and kissed her on the nose. "I didn't say you couldn't. It's just, well, that having people want to give me things is a really new concept. And so I don't tend to have a really large list of wants. I guess it's just one of those things. Turn me loose with credit accounts, and watch me buy everything that looks interesting, but ask me what I want, and there's nary a clue," he said, his expression neutral.
Nymphadora Tonks
Adult

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the pair of them came past her on the dance floor, she blinked. Repeatedly. She wandered over near them as they drifted off, and spoke, "Mr. Bagman. Perhaps you ought not dress like a certain someone, if you do not wish to be associated with him. You look rather like somone else, but the hair, wardrobe, and way of moving, well," she said with a smirk. "I'll see you in my office for a conversation after the holidays, sir," she said quietly, and waltzed off, a smirk firmly in place across her features.
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He took a deep breath, almost freezing in place as she spoke, and then continued dancing. As she wandered off, he leaned in to whisper in Adéla's ear. "Definitely a conversation with Dad. Soon," he said, leaning his head on her shoulder for a minute.
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She placed her hand atop of his head. “Agreed….As for the gift, what things do you really find interesting? There must be something you haven’t bought yet but you thought of…Oh, and please don’t ask Cat what to get me for Christmas, she’s become quite the pervert lately.” She giggled. “When I asked her what to get you her answer was ‘something he can take off with his teeth’ when I asked for clarification…Well, you’re smarter than me, I’m sure you can figure it out…” she blushed , hoping she wouldn’t have to explain to Os what Catherine had explained to her.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: