Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Yule Ball - Everyone likes to dance! ( Open)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He chuckled. "But I like this. One scruffed Kitten. It's cute," he said, before letting go. "C'mon. Let's head over this way," he said, dancing towards one of the darker corners of the room.
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ohh...A dark corner eh..." she laughed and followed him to where he pointed.
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the reached the corner, he stopped dancing, and reached into the breast pocket of his jacket. He carefully pulled out a black velvet pouch, and held it out to her. "It's a bit of a present, Kitten. Just finally got done with it. It's not something I felt like was really the thing to give you in front of the family. More of a preivate thing."

With that, his face got rather red, and he tilted his head downward, in a motion tha would normally have obscured his face behind his hair, but which was significantly less effective when his hair was tied back.
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She glaced at the puch in his hand and took it gently. She looked up at him, touching his cheek. "Thank you..." she smilled and opend it slowly.
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He smiled softly, when she touched his cheek, and watched, waiting to see her reaction.

The pouch contained one of these: http://www.seawear.com/images/silver-bells/who-me-cat~100.jpg

It was on a delicate silver snake chain. The charm itself, was actually a little bell.
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She peered in the bag and pulled out the chain. “Oh my god…” she looked up at him and smilled “It’s perfect!” She went to hug him and the little thing jingled. She laughed and held it up to study it closer. “It’s a bell too!!” She laughed and hugged him. “Thank you, it’s perfect! I love it.” She held it up to him “Would you do the honours?” She turned so he could put it on her.
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He smiled with relief, glad she was happy, and returned the hug, gladly. "Of course I will," he said, taking it and fastening the chain around her neck. "But you haven't heard the interesting part about it yet. It's charmed, too," he said with a grin.

"I'd have given it to you sooner, but I was working on the charms until last night. Getting several to interweave properly takes a while, especially since I wasn't asking Flitwick for help with it. The man will tell you nearly anything, it's true, but he always wants to know what you intend to do with it," he said quietly.

"Anyways, it's something I'd been looking into since October, but I couldn't get it to do everything I wanted. That, apparently, takes either spells I couldn't find, or technomancy. Or both. And I was trying to stay inside the pale of legality, here. Anyways, it'll let you catch my attention, and let me find you if you do that, anywhere on the grounds. I couldn't get a much larger range, but that ought to be enough," he said, looking at her face.

"I remembered you saying you wanted something like that. Now you have it. All it takes is patterned ringing. Ring twice, then twice again, and I'll know you want my attention. Three, and then three again, and I'll know it's an emergency, and I should drop everything to come help you as quick as I can get there. That's the what I didn't think my entire family needed to know. That's a secret, between you and me," he said with a grin, leaning in to kiss her on the cheek.
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him properly. “It’s perfect, and I love it, thank you. And what’s a secret between us?” she smilled and played with the charm, the cool metal on the tips of her fingers.
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He grinned at her and kissed her back. "And now you know what dark corners are good for," he said teasingly.
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She laughed and gently pushed him to the wall. "Snogging?" she nipped at his bottom lip.
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"And presents," he said, taking her up on the implicit invitation.
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She laughed and undid his hair. "And presents yes." running her hands in his now loose hair. "Better?" she mumbled in his lips.
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Course it is," he said, and kissed her back.
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She giggled and rubbed his scalp. "Poor poor Osprey, having to look presentable for me."
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He stuck his tongue out at her. "Really, now, I'm sure my outfit is more practical than yours. That dress has got to be a pain to move in," he said with a smile. "A very attractive one, though," he said, leaning over and brushing a kiss across her forehead.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: