Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Yule Ball - Everyone likes to dance! ( Open)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She looked back at him and laughed “Yes well…” her face just got redder. “I…eh…right.” She nodded, not knowing what to say. “Since when my good fellow do we get flustered with each other?”
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Since we're discussing things like this?" he said quietly. "And damn it, I knew having my hair back was a mistake," he said. "Are you sure you like it this way?"
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She laughed and touched his cheek. “Yes, I adore it this way.” She shook her head. “ ‘Things like this’ Os, what are we 8, we’re old enough we shouldn’t blush every time we make so vague mention of sex…” she blushed again, feeling like a fool. “The point is…We could always ask your aunt if it would be ok to share a room…or something…”
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He snickered. "They'll assume it, my Aunt and Uncle. You'll have a room, most likely, but with the way Cat and Draco are, they'll just assume you're with me," he said with a grin. "Given the way people shuffle rooms around there, it's surprising anyone knows where to find anyone else, really."

He paused a moment, in thought. "And Dad'll back me up, I think, if he knows it's to help you sleep."
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

“Well, Cat and Draco shag like mad,…” she laughed. “And as long as you mother doesn’t notice, I think well be good. Hopefully they place are rooms close, it would be easier.”
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"More than placing our rooms close, I hope I'm further away from my parents, if we're going to manage this. It's a bit harder, if there's a connecting door to their room, no matter how handy it might've been, last time," he said. "And one never knows, she might find it cute. I don't bet on it, but it's possible. Certainly she'll take it better than the thought I might be shagging Draco in my spare time," he said grinning.
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

“If were going to manage this? You make it sound like were planning on philandering under their noses. I’m sure if we are reasonable we can get what we want with out sneakiness. As for shagging Draco well…As long as you shower, with very very hot water and lot’s of soap after I’m good.”
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He blanched. "Sleep with Draco? You've gotta be kidding. That's just not gonna happen," he said. "And philandering? I doubt you or I plan on bringing home every cute thing we meet along the way. Although, it would certainly be funny," he said with a laugh.

"As for reasonable, I don't think that's a word often used in direct connection with Mum. Her idea of reasonable behaviour often leaves much to be desired. And her standards for other people is diffferent from the one she hold herself to. Assuming, of course, she manages to hold herself to any such thing," he said, a tinge of bitterness in his tone.
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I want to bring cute things home.." Sh whined. " I was talking about your aunt actualy. I'm sure if she says it's ok, your mom would accept that."
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But you're mine, he thought to himself. Why do you need cute things? I guess I'm not cute enough.

"Adéla, love, the piece of this you seem to miss is than no one can really get Mum to accept anything, a good deal of the time. The best that can be done, if she's in a mood, is to try and distract her, or figure out how to convince her it was her idea. I came to breakfast to find that my aunt had her wand and she'd been bound to a chair. She'd been perfectly reasonable with me, less than 2 hours earlier," he said quietly.

"Dad told me, from the start, that he's only got a shot with distraction about half the time. As in, she's likely to hurt him the other half the time," he siad his voice still quiet, and his expression rather serious.
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She gripped his hand and plulled him closer to her on the floor. Nudging his face with hers. "Ok, well worry about it when it arrives ok. Maybe I can mention that I can't sleep well alone or something." She nipped at his nose as they kept dancing.
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"That's what I was saying earlier," he said with a shrug. "And, why, pray tell, did you bite at my nose?" he asked, his expression a mix of confusion and dismay, as they continued to dance their way around the room.
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She looked at him quite serious l and answered “Well, kittens nip at things don’t they.” Fighting not to laugh.
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh," he said, one eyebrow raised. He slipped one hand up to the back of her neck, and gently gripped it. "Kittens also get scruffed," he said with a grin.
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She hissed at him and tried to swat his hand and yet couldn’t reach. “ You aren’t very nice. That’s not fair! I can’t reach your hand.” She pouted up at him and licked his chin. “Lemme go…”
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: