Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Yule Ball - Everyone likes to dance! ( Open)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Yule Ball - Everyone likes to dance! ( Open) Reply with quote

She wandered around the hall after leaving the teachers by the punch bowl. She couldn’t see Os anywhere. Maybe he didn't come...She hopped that wasn't the case, since she had spent alot of time getting ready.
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He came walking up to her from behind, having noticed her leaving the immediate vacinity of the punch bowl. "Hey..." he said softly. "You look beautiful. He pulled a wizarding blue rose corsage out of his jacket, and held it out to her. "I brought this for you," he said with a shy smile.
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She jumped a little when the person started to talk, but then realising it was Os, she turned and smilled.” Hey you.” She took the corsage “Thank you, for the complement also.” She looked him up and down. “I really like the pants by the way. They suit you.”
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He laughed. "Thanks. I did warn them I was going to have fun, now that I have access to money for clothes," he said with a grin. "I see you spotted Professor Wackshaw at one of her favorite sports," he said with a grimace. "Pursuing Professor Snape, no matter what he's got to say about it."
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She laughed and looked at the two. “Poor man, and it’s not like he can hex her here. The best part was she just called him Sevey, or something along those lines. He ignores her, but still, there are students around. Can’t be good for his cold heartless bat image either.”
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh Merlin," he said, burying his face in his hands. "And to think the poor man has two weeks of that to look forward to," he said with a sigh. "At least, he does if he's going to be visiting for the holidays. And no one calls him that. Sev, yes, but that's halfway dignified."
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She turned her attention back to him: “I reminded him of that before I walked away actually. I think he chose to ignore me as well, poor poor man. No one should be called “eevy” oh anything like that. It’s not dignified.” She patted his cheek gently. “What can you do, she’s set in her ways.” She leaned closer to him. “So, since the talk happened, am I allowed to kiss you in public? Or is that still a no-no?”
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh, you can kiss me in public. She won't dare say a word about it, not here. Besides, I've gotten her convinced that I'm like dad about kissing people. It works well," he said with a grin, leaning over to kiss her.

"As for that, you're probably right about her being set in her ways about it. Doesn't mean that she deosn't need to quit. But I'm not going to deal with that tonight, if I can help it. Good way to get pissed off," he said. "And I'm much more interested in having a good time with you."
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She kissed him back. “Good, this is about having fun, not dealing with the crazy lady whom you love.” She kissed him again. “Pity we didn’t have mistletoe, we could use it as an excuse.” She pulled away and twirled in her dress. “So what do you think of this poofy thing?”
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It's a very pretty poofy thing," he said with a smile. "I don't think I'd look good in it, but you do," he said teasingly. "And I'm sure the mistletoe will show up eventually." He kissed her again. "Especially if we keep doing that. Now, I'm not sure we'll notice it, but hey.."
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She laughed. “You might look good in it, you have nicer hair.” She kissed him back. “It wouldn’t last long anyway. I wonder where everyone else is…” she looked around.
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Your hair is perfectly lovely," he said with a smile. "And I wouldn't look nearly as good in that shade of blue," he said teasingly. "As for everyone else, as long as they aren't up to making trouble, I'm not too concerned."
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She laughed, “A man of few pleasures. Very simples ones at that.”
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh, hardly. I just know enough to enjoy the good times when I have them. And you are most definitely a pleasure," he said, leaning in to kiss her again. "Shall we dance?"
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“I’m a pleasure huh…” she raised and eyebrow and bit her lip to not laugh. “ It would be my honour to dance with you O. Best looking man in the room I think.”
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: