Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Yule Ball - Boredom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
William Lloyd
New student

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will had been milling around in the crowd, keeping an eye out for trouble, focussing specifically on the corners of the room. It was almost a cliche that bad things happened in the dark corners of the room, and a disturbing sight caught his eye as he scanned the room again.

A group of four students were standing together, and one boy had a wand pressed to a girl's face. The same girl who had cast that Unforgiveable. Will strode over to them, hand firmly on his wand, ready to pull it out at a split-second's notice.

"Is there a problem here?" he inquired, his eyes boring into the girl. Ostheim, he was fairly sure.
Elisabeth Ostheim
3rd year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elisabeth's pale lips formed a devious smile. She'd obviously hit a nerve. As the wand hit her neck, the girl sighed in exasperation.

There was no way in hell he'd hurt her. Father would kill him right back.

"Lower your wand Azriel." She coolly uttered, before eyes flickered to the Auror.

God damnit, it was that idiot that had got her wand restrictions.
Azriel Ostheim
New student

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as he hated to, Azriel lowered his wand slowly before releasing a sigh through gritted teeth.

"No. At least -- not as long as this whore learns to keep her bloody mouth shut." He hissed at Will before turning on a heel and walking away. . .

Back to my darkness to seethe, I presume. . . *sigh* What a night.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
William Lloyd
New student

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will raised an eyebrow at the girl. He didn't like the fact that she had gotten off her offence so lightly. If he had had his way, she would be rotting in Azkaban right now.

"I would be more careful, if I were you, Miss Ostheim," he said. "You seem to have a talent for irritating people."

The boy slowly lowered his wand. Will turned to him.

"Behave yourself. I will be keeping an eye on you," he warned, following the boy and catching his shoulder. Will turned the boy to face him.
"What is your name?"
Azriel Ostheim
New student

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Shaking in my little boots, sir." He snarked bitterly.

Azriel made an attempt to jerk the hand off of his shoulder, "The name's Piss -- Piss Off, that is."

The boy then rolled his eyes before attempting to go back to his little dark haven.

"What is is with those Aurors -- thinking they run the Wizarding World." He muttered in a very irrate tone.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
William Lloyd
New student

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will narrowed his eyes, tightening the hand on the boy's shoulder.

"Well then, Piss," he snarled back. "I'll drag you to the Headmistress if I don't get a real name."

F*****g kids. Think they know everything and can do anything.

Last edited by William Lloyd on Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Azriel Ostheim
New student

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azriel wasn't in the mood to deal with the bull excrement this Auror was throwing at him, "It's Azriel Ostheim. Now if you'll excuse me, I have more important business to attend to." He retorted -- attempting to walk away one more time.
William Lloyd
New student

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will refused to let the boy's shoulder go.

"That wasn't so hard now, was it Mr Ostheim," he said mildly. "And I apologise - " he layered the word heavily with sarcasm "for keeping you from your *important* business. Enjoy your night, Mr Ostheim."

He glared at the boy a moment longer before releasing him, turning around, and disappearing back into the crowd.

Stupid kids.[/i]
Catherine Black
4th year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She watched as these things happend in front of her. Once the auror was gone she noted out loud "Well, I guess being a ponce run's in the family...Well, I won't stay any longer, can't get my prints on this mess." she waved "Tata!" and walked away.
Elisabeth Ostheim
3rd year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elisabeth’s sunken eyes followed the Auror and the other two as they departed, before flickering back to Seth, unamused.

And then there were two. The blond was extremely unimpressed with the majority of the school right now. Where had Viktor wandered off? She was getting …restless…

“This music is horrible.” The frail girl attempted to keep their dwindling conversation alive; her brother had so rudely interrupted. Quite a few more appropriate selections were coursing through her mind at the moment, mostly some German Industrial.
Veril Dobbs
3rd year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veril made her way over as the Auror and Cat left. She raised an eyebrow. "You know, if you wanted to get away from me to come flirt with Elisabeth, you could have just told me." she said jokingly to Seth. She smiled at Elisabeth. "You're dress looks lovely." she said smiling.

She smirked when she realised they were smoking. "You know, probably safer to mosey outside for a cigarette." she said quietly. "Of course. . mostly no one cares." she added.

((Sorry for why? flirting with other girls Razz *giggles*))
Seth Acelan
2nd year

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seth watched the entire exchange with slight amusement, for a moment lowering the cigarette as if to step in through the feud with Elisabeth and her apparently brother, yet it was very hesitant. He had come to learn that Elisabeth could very well take care of herself, and for that reason he hardly worried about her. Perhaps their house points, when he was in a good mood, but never her.

"And why would I do that?" he asked, slipping a hand around Veril's waist and looking down at her, before delicately brushing his lips against her mouth. After a slight smile, he took a puff of his cigarette, exhaling the suddenly vanished smoke through closed lips.

"And once again, Miss Ostheim, I repeat. You have a habit of making enemies..though I correct myself. Not just with Gryffindors."

On a mountain he sits, not of gold but of sin..

And every time he held you close, were you thinking of me?
Elisabeth Ostheim
3rd year

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elisabeth let a quiet laugh escape her pale lips. "Thanks, though you look much better." She smirked subtly. Light blue eyes glanced down at the ensemble she didn't quite manage to fill out.

"I wasn't planning on staying much longer really, especially with Azriel's pissy self strutting around." The frail girl paused, wishing for another smoke. "Not a bad idea, actually."

She'd probably venture outside soon anyways. Feeling a bit like a third wheel with these two and their PDAs.

"What can I say. They can't seem to accept their inferiority." Boredom was creeping into her tone, unearthly gaze surveyed the room.
Viktor Drozdan
1st year

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Viktor materialized, sliding up behind Elisabeth and placing a firm hand on her hips.

"We're leaving." He nodded to the two other Slytherins in acknowledgment. "Now." Firm grasp steered the girl into the crowd.

Time to go see Azriel.

(Viktor + Elisabeth exit)
Albus Dumbledore
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Seth has caught the attention of the Mistletoe. It will hang over his head and sing 'Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer' until someone else kisses him or the ball ends. To have the Mistletoe removed, PM an admin with a link to the post in which a kiss is delivered.))
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: