Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Yule Ball - Boredom
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elisabeth Ostheim
3rd year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:54 am    Post subject: Yule Ball - Boredom Reply with quote

Elisabeth stood idly in a corner, sipping on a glass of punch.

God she needed something stronger.

Having escaped her date for a moment or two, the pale girl was taking the time to observe the crowd for any familiar faces. She'd seen her brother, and considering they were not on speaking terms at the moment had gone out of her way to avoid him.

What a waste of time. Remind her again why she'd bother coming?

Scowl set itself across her gaunt face.
Seth Acelan
2nd year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seth approached her, having taken a quick break from socializing. ((Sorry Veril if you see this board. <3)) Catching sight of Elisabeth, he approached her giving her a slight nod.

"What are the chances.." he said, flicking open his lighter. "Of getting kicked out of the dance if I started to smoke?" He raised an eyebrow in that cocky amusement.

On a mountain he sits, not of gold but of sin..

And every time he held you close, were you thinking of me?
Elisabeth Ostheim
3rd year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cunning little smile spread across Elisabeth's pale features.

"None, if you don't get caught." She said with a smirk, producing a couple of smokes she'd nicked from her brother. Slim hand held one out to Seth.
Seth Acelan
2nd year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seth threw a glance at some wierd Gryffindor girl who walked by before excepting the cigarette from Elisabeth with a slight smile. "Thank you," he said politely, lighting his up before holding his lighter out to her. He tapped his cigarette, muttering Evanesco. That spell was actually helpful..the smoke wouldn't even come from the cigarette anymore, just disappear as soon as he exhaled it.

"I take it you're having a good time," he said, amusement in his voice as he raised an eyebrow.

Elisabeth Ostheim
3rd year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elisabeth swiftly lit her own cigarette, taking an elegant drag, which resulted in a few small coughs. Stifling them, she continued to puff happily.

"Time of my life, really." She said jokingly, rolling her eyes.

Pale gaze glanced at the Gryffindor with disapproval.

Moron
Seth Acelan
2nd year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself as much as I am," he replied with another smile. "Personally I think this dance could use a bit more activity..the usual school drama is rather dull." What was a dance without bones breaking or screaming? The thought was entertaining.

He looked over at the Gryffindor again upon seeing Elisabeth's disapproval. "You seem to make quite a few enemies with Gryffindors," he commented nonchalantly.

Elisabeth Ostheim
3rd year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I agree, though nothing is coming to mind that would spice it up, unfortunately." Elisabeth said with a smirk.

Actually, quite a few things were coming to mind, and most of them involved a wand and a couple screaming Gryffindors. Pity she still didn't have one.

"'Not my fault their all imbeciles. That one's the densest of the lot, I'd be surprised if she lasted much longer, really." She shrugged.
Seth Acelan
2nd year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He threw her a glance, a slightly wicked touch hinting in his smile. Especially with the S S now.. "Well what a pity..I suppose tonight will just have to be utterly boring until a bigger fight breaks out." He took another breath of the cigarette, wishing surprisingly that his crow was here. It felt odd without her on his shoulder.

Catherine Black
4th year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She walked over to two slytherins talking in a corner. Noticing the Ostheim girl from not long ago. “Hello again. Not planning anything bad are you?” She looked at the other boy and nodded. “ If yes, please be a little more careful about it, you can’t afford to lose us anymore points ma chère they will have your head.”
Elisabeth Ostheim
3rd year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elisabeth's pale gaze flitted to Catherine.

That girl from the tower; this night just kept getting better.

"You never know..." She said with a slight smirk, hand fishing for another cigarette and offering it to Catherine.

"There are more important things than house points." Elisabeth said coolly, a touch of arrogance tracing her words.
Catherine Black
4th year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She raised an eyebrow and accepted the cigarette and placed it in her mouth, ligthing it qickly. "Yes, there is, but." she took a drag. "We are arrogant, and like to be on top, we tend to get bitter if we aren't."
Elisabeth Ostheim
3rd year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elisabeth shrugged. "Waste of time, if you ask me."

She threw the finished cigarette to the ground, stomping it out with her black pumps. An unsightly mess was left on the floor.
Azriel Ostheim
New student

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azriel had watched as Elisabeth took a many precautionary measures to stay far away from him, smirking impishly.

Good job, slut-- too bad I'm coming for you.

The Slytherin then emerged from the darkness in quick strides toward the corner his sister and -- now -- a few other of her little friends occupied.

"Hello Elisabeth. Where's my fiance'? Oh, I'm sorry-- I mean your bitch." He spat at her in a craven, icy tone.

He then turned to Catherine and Seth, "Choose your friends wisely-- this one here will steal your guy away from you before you can say Quidditch."

The boy then proceeded to walk away -- this time with his regular grace -- feeling accomplished and in a rather cheerful mood.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elisabeth Ostheim
3rd year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elisabeth's expression turned cold as she saw her brother approach. They hadn't spoken since the little incident. Smirk spread across her pale lips, her brother appeared to be jealous.

"Not my fault you couldn't satisfy his needs." She said, audible enough that the retreating boy could more than hear it, as well as quite a few of the surrounding students. Elisabeth's arms crossed over her flat chest as she shot him a boasting little glare.
Azriel Ostheim
New student

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Mood Status: Critical Damage

Azriel froze in position, turning his frame around -- his blood boiling.

She did not just say that. . .

Drawing his wand swiftly, he pressed it to his sister's throat roughly, "Listen here. You may be my sister, but I won't hesitate to blow your pretty little face so far into oblivion even Merlin himself wouldn't be able to reverse it."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: