Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Yule Ball - Will, Tal and Fae
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Faesocha Erebus
1st year

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faesocha smiled warmly. "You've got a good heart Mr. Lloyd." she said. "I was only joking. Your brother and I are friends, and are here as thus." she said, being truly sincere this time. She could tell she hit a nerve, and rememberd not to joke about that anymore. "I'm sorry if I've upset you Sir." she added, knowing she had.

The ugliest of people, may have the prettiest of souls, yet we fear to talk to them,
for whatever we have loathed.
William Lloyd
New student

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will regarded the girl keenly for a few moments more, and decided to trust her. Tal was smart enough to know how to pick his friends, and he supposed that he trusted his brother's judgement.

"As long as you are my brother's date and friend, as we are speaking informally, you may as well call me Will," he said. "And I accept your apology."

He could see the humour in her prank, but was determined not to let it show on his face. It looked like his brother had picked well.
Faesocha Erebus
1st year

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faesochas smile broadened. "Glad you approve."

The ugliest of people, may have the prettiest of souls, yet we fear to talk to them,
Taliesin Lloyd
1st year

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tal returned. On his journey to the drinks table, he had been able to get a grip on himself, although every time he looked at Fae he still felt a little weak-kneed. He had gotten a drink for himself and Fae, knowing that Yorath wouldn't eat or drink anything while on duty. As he walked up to them, he heard Fae say "Glad you approve."

He handed her the drink with a smile, and turned to his brother. "Approve of what, Yorath?" he asked curiously.
William Lloyd
New student

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A thought struck Will, and he smiled innocently at his brother.

"Your upcoming engagement of course. Faesocha asked me for permission to marry you."
Faesocha Erebus
1st year

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faesocha nodded and giggled, her cheeks reddening. Her eyes connected with Will's to let him know she'd play along for a bit.

Taliesin Lloyd
1st year

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tal had just taken a sip of his drink, and at Yorath's words, he choked.

Spluttering, he put his drink down and wiped his face with trembling hands.
"What?!" he exclaimed, looking from Will to Fae and back again. "Engaged?"
William Lloyd
New student

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will nodded almost imperceptably at Fae. His opinion of her increased, a girl who liked a prank.

Will smiled proudly, and moved forward to gently take Faesocha's shoulder with his left hand, and Tal's shoulder with his right.
"I can't tell you how incredibly proud I am, Tal," he said, his voice beginning to choke. "I'll be your best man, of course."
Faesocha Erebus
1st year

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faesocha looked at Tal, turning to him. "I've already had my ring sized, so you could formally ask me." she said choaking back her laughter.

Taliesin Lloyd
1st year

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ring?" Tal gasped, his face going redder and redder. "Propose? I'm fifteen for god's sake!"

As Will began laughing long and hard, Tal realised that he had been had. Glaring at his brother, he punched him hard on the shoulder.

"That's not funny, William!" he whined.
Faesocha Erebus
1st year

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faesocha joined Will in laughter. She looked at Tal. "Oh come now. . dont you think that would be a little too fast." she said tickling his side.

William Lloyd
New student

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will laughed even harder, privately surprised. He hadn't laughed like this since...since Iorwerth had died. That thought sobered him up, and looking around the Great Hall, he saw that more students had arrived. Deciding he had best get on with his job, he turned back to Tal and his date.

"She's discovered your secret, Tal," he said, smiling as Faesocha tickled Tal. Tal was squirming, and trying not to laugh. "There are now many students here, so I must be off, I hope you have a good night. Be good, Taliesin, for I will keep an eye on you tonight."
Taliesin Lloyd
1st year

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tal couldn't restrain a sigh of relief as Fae told him that they were really joking. Squirming, a few chuckles escaped as Fae tickled him. His face was still flushed from the prank, and he flushed even more now as he tried to get away from his evil date, as his awful brother laughed at his predicament.

He could see the exact moment in which Yorath thought of Iorwerth. It was inevitable, really, as he was back in the place that held so many memories of his own dances. Tal was just glad Yorath had laughed, that was something he didn't do enough.

He moved towards his brother and enveloped him in a hug, just as Yorath was moving away. They hugged tightly for a moment, and Tal leaned up and whispered in his ear.
"Rwy'n dy gari di fy brawd." I love you, my brother

Tal then released him, and turned back to his date.
Faesocha Erebus
1st year

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faesocha smiled at Tal as William walked off. "He seems very nice." she said. "Extremely troubled, but nice." she added. She listened to the christmas music that began playing.

Taliesin Lloyd
1st year

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tal smiled warmly at Faesocha.

"He's the best," he said simply. "He's never been anything but caring for me, although I know he's got a lot of problems himself."

He too heard the Christmas music beginning to play.

"Would you like to dance?" he asked shyly, holding his hand out awkwardly to Faesocha.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: