Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Yule Ball - Will, Tal and Fae
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
William Lloyd
New student

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:53 am    Post subject: Yule Ball - Will, Tal and Fae Reply with quote

~December 18, 1998~

Seeing that there were very few students there yet, Will sauntered over to Tal, and smirked as he noticed the expression of utter terror on his usually self-assured little brother.

"Hey, Tal," he said, in the gentle tone he reserved for his brother, gently punching him on the shoulder. "How are you?"

It had been almost six months since he had last seen Tal, and although they corresponded at least once a month, he still missed his brother.

Last edited by William Lloyd on Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Taliesin Lloyd
1st year

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yorath!" Tal exclaimed with a wide grin, his nervousness temporarily evaporating in the joy of seeing his brother. He moved forward and hugged the taller man firmly.

"How are you? I haven't seen you for such a long time!"

He paused. "I'm okay, I guess."
William Lloyd
New student

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will was unaccustomed to physical contact, and so, even though he knew Tal would hug him, he tensed. Forcing himself to relax, he squeezed his brother back briefly, before they both stepped back.

"I'm quite well, thank you, although tonight shall be interesting. Try not to cause any trouble or I'll have to drag you off and that would look very bad," Will said, before winking at his brother.

He smirked again. "So, little brother, do you have yourself a date?"
Taliesin Lloyd
1st year

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tal grinned cheekily at Yorath.
"What, me, cause trouble?" he asked, an expression of innocence hastily applied to his face. "Never."

He mock-glared at Yorath's derisive snort.

Tal groaned as Yorath asked him the inevitable question of dates. He liked Fae, but that didn't mean he wanted to subject himself to an endless round of teasing from his elder brother.

"Yeah," he mumbled, trying, and failing to keep from blushing.
William Lloyd
New student

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will's smirk widened to a grin.

"How'd you manage to get her to agree, huh?" he asked, nudging his brother. "Drug her? Confound her? Confuse her? Bribe her...?"

As Tal glared at him, he raised his hands.

"Joking, brother mine. So, spill. What's her name, what house, what year, is she nice, how do you know her?"
Faesocha Erebus
1st year

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heels clicked against the pavement. Faesocha smiled at Tal and winked. "Faesocha Erebus, Ravenclaw, seventh year, yes I am, we met in the common rooms. Any more questions Sir?" she asked, revealing herself and her dress to Tal and walking over to him. Her gloved hand sitting the pocket book down at a nearby table. "Good evening Taliesin."

The ugliest of people, may have the prettiest of souls, yet we fear to talk to them,
for whatever we have loathed.
William Lloyd
New student

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will's head whipped around fast at the sound of another person's voice, and his hand reflexively went to his wand. He groaned to himself, knowing that all night would be like this. He was always on tenterhooks.

His left eyebrow shot up at her words, and he extended his hand to her.
"William Lloyd," he said. He had to admire her sass, and admitted she was quite pretty. Tal had done quite well for himself. "I am Taliesin's elder brother. Pleased to make your acquaintance, Miss Faesocha Erebus."
Taliesin Lloyd
1st year

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tal's jaw dropped as Faesocha made her way over to him and Yorath. He stood with a stunned look as she addressed his brother in a tone that nobody else had ever done so. He couldn't take his eyes off her, she looked so incredibly beautiful in her dress.

"Faesocha," his voice came out as a breathy squeak. He swallowed convulsively. "Wow...you look," he shook his head, unable to find the words. "You look absolutely amazing, Fae!"

Last edited by Taliesin Lloyd on Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Faesocha Erebus
1st year

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faesocha blushed, pushing the single curl that wasnt pinned up behind her ear. "Thank you." she said to Tal quietly. She looked above Tal's head giggling and looking over to Will to see if he saw what she had.

The ugliest of people, may have the prettiest of souls, yet we fear to talk to them,
William Lloyd
New student

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will looked over at his younger brother, and couldn't restrain a bark of laughter. Tal looked like someone had just Obliviated him. In fact, Will mused, if it weren't for the fact that Tal was blinking rapidly, Tal would have been able to be passed for someone dead.

He was able to smile, somewhat warmly, at Faesocha.

"Well, it would appear that my brother is temporarily incapitated, so how about you and I have a little chat?" he asked her, with a twinkle in his eye.
Faesocha Erebus
1st year

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'd be glad to." Faesocha said. She walked over to Tal and kissed him on the cheek. "There was mistletoe over your head dear." she said. "Your brother and I are going to have a chat, perhaps you could go get me a drink?" she asked.

Taliesin Lloyd
1st year

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tal's eyes widened as Fae kissed him on the cheek.
"Um, yeah, sure, whatever," he said, still too blown away to realise he was leaving his date with his brother. "I'll go get you a drink. Yeah."

He stumbled away from them, and headed towards the drinks table, looking back every few seconds at Fae, as if to make sure he wasn't dreaming.
William Lloyd
New student

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will laughed again as he watched his brother stumble off blindly.

"So, tell me," he said, turning to Faesocha. "What made you agree to go with that klutz?" The affection in his voice belied his words.

He hoped for Tal's sake that it was because she genuinely liked his brother and not because he was the first to ask her or to make someone else jealous. Tal was a good kid, and deserved good things to happen to him.
Faesocha Erebus
1st year

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fae smiled. "Oh, he asked me first. . and the boy I wanted to go with, is going with someone else. . I wanted to make them jealous." Faesocha said, in such a tone you almost couldnt tell if she was being sincere or sarcastic.

Last edited by Faesocha Erebus on Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
William Lloyd
New student

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will's brows drew together rapidly, and he instantly assumed the role of protective elder brother.

"Tal's a good boy," he began heatedly. "And you should have gone with him because he's a kind, warm, affectionate, caring and intelligent boy, not because you want to make some other loser jealous."

He glared fiercely at her, and his fingers itched for his wand, despite the fact that he knew he could not cast a spell on her as a chaperone.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: