Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Yule Ball! [Entrances]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mitzi Tish
3rd year

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, it was probably the only nice dress Mitzi owned, and still looked like she'd stolen it from her grandmothers' closet who had in turn snitched it from her grandmothers' closet.

Simple, pale gold, satin. Not really much to speak of, though likely a fine and elegant gown in its day. She wore no jewelry but for a string of milky moonstone beads around her wrist, tied there with a tassled silk cord of sky blue. Her hair in a loose and soon to be escaping roll at the back of her neck.

She wasn't wearing boots, for a wonder, she'd found a pair of flat ballet slippers. Little sound as she slipped within the hall, wide hazel eyes, fingers breifly gripping at the gathers of the long skirt. Clearly, the daisy girls eyes were dazzled by the finery there already.

A cheery smile, and well, no one would really be surprised when she still scurried, even in a nice dress, would they?

And cast the ashes back in their eyes.
Veril Dobbs
3rd year

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veril smiled at her sister as the two of them entered the ball with identical gowns. Hers being violet and her sisters being black. She looked around and spotted Madison, kissing her sister on the cheek. "Have fun, hope you find Yuri." she said. Her hair, the same lavander as her hair was a platnum blonde, her eyes still radiating violet.

Her straight hair rested perfectly on her shoulders, as she glided off gracefully to see Madison.
Maeve Dobbs
2nd year

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((She's wearing the black dress in the post above))

Maeve smiled, her hair platnum blonde as well, in the same style as Verils. Their only difference was eye and dress color. She smiled as she looked out to find someone she knew. She saw a few Ravenclaws and a Gryffindor. She sighed. "Me too, save me a dance just in case." she said to her sister, returning the kiss on the cheek and gliding off in the opposite direction.
Yuri Balakrishnan
1st year

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yuri made his way up from the dormitories, hoping he wasn’t to late. He had to wait for the delivery owl to come by. He had ordered a corsage and a gift for Maeve and it had only just arrived. He walked into the room and fixed his gold colour tie. Scanning the room for his date. Playing with the flower in his hand.

Xavior Slenkins
1st year

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xavior smiled as he entered the ball. He had a rose tucked into his suit pocket.
His white gloved hand held a rose for his date. He smiled, surveying the room, looking for the red head, he had been told about. He spotted her sitting alone, and walked over to her.
Alisha Tarakov
New student

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alone, Alisha walked timidly into the Ball. Bold dress was paired with black ballet slippers and black tights.

The entire affair was a bit overwhelming for the girl, since she didn't know very many people. Still, smile traced her lips, which she'd painted with deep red lipstick. Emerald eyes, rimmed with a small line of black eyeshadow, searched the crowd for a familiar face.
Seth Acelan
2nd year

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seth entered the ball, slightly unenthusiastic but more so amused. WIth a loose white shirt and a pair of black pants, he looked slightly more dressy than usual, for at least his hair was neater than usual and he wore a tie.

Icy eyes glanced around the room, and upon spotting Veril he approached her, standing behind her and leaning into her ear, breathing softly. "Hello.." A hand snuck around her waist.

On a mountain he sits, not of gold but of sin..

And every time he held you close, were you thinking of me?
Arylle Leona
1st year

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quietly a girl entered, long black hair twirled into an elegant design, the long white lock curled and hanging at her face. Wearing a long blue dress, somehow the small girl looked more sophisticated with large blue eyes and a faint smile.

She gazed around, looking for a friendly face.

She's afraid of a light in the dark-
Owen Wilkins
1st year

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Owen entered the Hall, for once standing up straight to his full height of just over six feet. His wavy dark hair was brushed neatly back from his face, and he wore a royal blue muggle suit with a black silk cravat.
Jade Morgan
2nd year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jade stood in the doorway alone, but happy enough. She looked around for a familiar face and when she couldn't find one shrugged, then looked down at her outfit. She was wearing a gold dress and silver heels. Then with a grin she walked in.

Nymphadora Tonks
Adult

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She walked through the door just a bit late. Making sure that her outfis was perfect, and still functional if she needed to move in a hurry had taken a bit of time, and some expert help.

She was wearing a burgundy velvet leotard as a top, which met the multi-hued full silk skirt she was wearing at the waist. The skirt was composed of panels of fabric in varying jewel tones. Reds, blues, greens, purples, and they were all covered in delicate silver embroidery and brushed the floor as she walked. Under the skirt was a pair of black tights, and on her feet, a pair of flat ballet slippers which matched her top. She had a delicate black lace shawl across her shoulders. Her hair was a shade of burgundy that matched her top, with delicate silver swirling in it.
Joshua Renten
2nd year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh entered, looking a mixture of sour and friendly, for in truth he had absolutely no idea why he was here and he wasn't sure he wanted to stay., Glancing around, he tugged slightly at the black tie, for Josh was wearing a Muggle suit, complete with dress shirt, jacket and nice shoes. The shoes were the worst, Josh stuck to old ratty sneakers and boots..for once he looked..clean. Even his hair was somewhat combed.

He glanced around the Hall looking for a familiar face before floating among the crowds.

And the wolf sits below, hungry and lonely-
-He cries to the moon, "If only, if only..."

To trust you must confess...
Jeremy Whitby
1st year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He walked into the room looking tired and pale. His dress robes were a tasteful shade of burgundy that clashed with his flame-red hair. The robes had not been ironed, as they still had creases from being folded in his trunk.

What are you even doing here?

He'd been hoping to go home for break, but since Uncle Angus was still missing and Aunt Lottie was still at St. Mungo's, there was no one left at the castle but the talking wardrobe and the ghosts. He'd just lurk, he decided. No need to be seen.
Kastor A. Hamilton
1st year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After Naomi bid him change, Kastor arrived running in with too much energy for his tiny frame. His black wool cloak flapped behind him as he cut all the other students in line and charged straight for the ballroom.

Naomi had asked Kastor to leave his wand in his room. His sister would not have trouble happen here. But 'somehow' he 'accidently' let it come into the ball.

Kastor: "Naomi, I don't like those Slythe-weenies."
Naomi: "We're Hamiltons. We get what we want."
Hermione Granger
New student

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hermione entered the ball with a smile on her face. She had hoped to see Ron there.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: