Dancing with Alice ((Alice/open))
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry -> Balls and Dances

#1: Dancing with Alice ((Alice/open)) Author: Matthew HillerLocation: Hogwarts Hufflepuff Common Room PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:54 pm
    —
Matthew smiled and walked with Alice to the dance floor. "How long have you been here?" He asked placing one hand on her waist and the other in her hand.

#2:  Author: Alice Wonder PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:02 pm
    —
Alice smiled as they started to dance, "Oh forever. But I'm kind of quiet and most people don't know about me." she said in response to his question.

#3:  Author: Matthew HillerLocation: Hogwarts Hufflepuff Common Room PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:12 pm
    —
"You mean to tell me you've been here for a long time and I havent met you." He said. "I know I'm oblivious.. but wow." He said smiling at her and leading her around the dance floor. "Ive been here for 6 years now. You sure we havent run into each other?" He asked.

#4:  Author: Alice Wonder PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:14 pm
    —
Alice laughed, "I think I'd remeber running into you." she said smiling, "I'm a fifth year by the way." she said

#5:  Author: Matthew HillerLocation: Hogwarts Hufflepuff Common Room PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:17 pm
    —
Matthew smiled. "Yes, I suppose I couldnt forget a pretty face like you." He said spinning her out then back in, and now she was closer to him. "Hiller, is my last name." He said. "I've got a twin." He added.

#6:  Author: Alice Wonder PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:20 pm
    —
"Very cool." Alice said smiling up at him, "My last name's Wonder."

#7:  Author: Matthew HillerLocation: Hogwarts Hufflepuff Common Room PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:25 pm
    —
Matthew stopped dead in his tracks. His smile widened to a slim grin and he squinted his eyes. "Thats great." he said. "Like Alice in Wonderland. Thats one of the best movies." He said.

#8:  Author: Alice Wonder PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:29 pm
    —
Alice glared at him, "Oh ha ha, very funny!" she joked, "But yes it is a very good movie."

#9:  Author: Matthew HillerLocation: Hogwarts Hufflepuff Common Room PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:36 pm
    —
Matthew smiled and began dancing again. The song abruptly switched to a fast song. Matt watched as everyone around them began grind dancing. His face turned a bit red. "I er.. have never danced like that before." He said.

#10:  Author: Alice Wonder PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:38 pm
    —
Alice smiled, "Well then we'll stop for a bit until it slows down again." she said smiling at him.

#11:  Author: Matthew HillerLocation: Hogwarts Hufflepuff Common Room PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:45 pm
    —
Matthew smiled. "Well then lets go dr...." Matthew had looked at the floor. "We have to get out of here right now." He said pulling Alice towards the exit in a great frenzy. "EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET OUT OF HERE!!" He yelled, breaking into a sweat.

#12:  Author: Alice Wonder PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:50 pm
    —
Alice looked confuesed as Matt pulled her towards the exit, "Wait! What? Matt what going on?" she asked

#13:  Author: Robbie Alvein PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:52 pm
    —
Robbie whirled around and dropped his glass of punch. He ran over to Matt and the pretty girl that he'd almost mustered up the courage to dance with. "You guys! What's going on? Matt are you ok?"

#14:  Author: Matthew HillerLocation: Hogwarts Hufflepuff Common Room PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:57 pm
    —
"The.. the.. the.. DARK MARK!!" He said fleeing from the Great Hall. "No.. no this cant be happening. Not again." He said sitting on the ground outside the door.

#15:  Author: Alice Wonder PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:00 pm
    —
Alice ran out after Matt and stopped infront of where he was, "What's happening? We can't do anything if we don't know what's happening." she said trying to sound calm.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry -> Balls and Dances

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2