Winters night (closed)
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry -> The Greenhouses

#46:  Author: Madison Avery PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:51 pm
    —
She quickly nodded and looked away. "I told you, I don't know when to stop talking. I say things that aren't meant for other people to know. You're lucky, I haven't been that bad today."

#47:  Author: Yuri Balakrishnan PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:53 pm
    —
"I'd be willing to know anything you would be willing to tell me." he said seriously, " If you trust me enough to say it, then I shall assume it is important enough for me to know."

"Besides, I'm boring."

#48:  Author: Madison Avery PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:36 pm
    —
She smiled. "Like I said, today I haven't been that bad. I'd go as far as to say my rambling has been rather mild."

"But when it's bad, it's pretty bad." she explained, trying to think of an appropriate way to describe it. "It's like there's a part missing in my thought process, like some filter was removed and I just say whatever I'm thinking no matter how personal or scary it may be."

#49:  Author: Yuri Balakrishnan PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:47 pm
    —
"That doesn't necessarily have to be bad." he said after a moments contemplation, " I mean, you need to get it out obviously, or the whole, lack of filter' he used her word, though it wasn't the one he would of chosen "wouldn't happen."

#50:  Author: Madison Avery PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:53 pm
    —
"Maybe." she allowed, "Either way, one day I'm going to say the wrong thing to the wrong person and end up in a bad situation." she expalined with a tiny sigh.

"I assume you can see how that would not be the best thing?"

#51:  Author: Yuri Balakrishnan PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:54 pm
    —
" I never once said that it was a good thing." he clarified, "Just that sometimes it could be a needed thing. They don't always go together."

He shook his head, "I'm not helping at all..."

#52:  Author: Madison Avery PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:49 pm
    —
"No, you are." she shook her head and gently kissed his lips. "Don't be so hard on yourself, I get what you mean... I think." her voice trailed off a bit.

"I just need to watch who I say things to and I should be alright."she remarked after a moment.

#53:  Author: Yuri Balakrishnan PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:56 pm
    —
"As long as I am...." he said quietly, prolonging their kiss.

"You should yes...to be safe. Considering whom your father was, and what compagnie he kept. It would be wise of you to watch your toungue."

#54:  Author: Madison Avery PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:37 pm
    —
She moved to rest her head on his shoulder. "You are." she said again quietly, closing her eyes. When she thought about her father, and the company he kept, she couldn't supress a shudder.

"I think that would be quite wise on my part indeed." she mumbled, the corners of her mouth pulling down into a frown.

#55:  Author: Yuri Balakrishnan PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:39 am
    —
He tangled a hand in her hair, and wrapped his other arm around her. "I'm sorry I mentioned him..." he said after her shudder.

#56:  Author: Madison Avery PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:52 am
    —
"It's okay." she mumbled, closing her eyes. "Knee-jerk reflex, it'll go away if I give it time. At least that's what I'm banking on."

#57:  Author: Yuri Balakrishnan PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:07 am
    —
He nodded slightly, but said nothing.

#58:  Author: Madison Avery PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:57 pm
    —
"You shouldn't be afraid to mention him. Considering I'm not really afraid to talk about him." she expalined. "The more I get used to talking about him, the quicker that type of reaction will go away. At least, I think."

#59:  Author: Yuri Balakrishnan PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:51 pm
    —
"I'm not afraid of mentioning him." he said seriously, "Nor do I fear your reaction because you must come to realize that there are certain times you should keep your comments to yourself."

He smiled slightly, "I was just thinking..."

#60:  Author: Madison Avery PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:59 pm
    —
"I can try to keep them to myself, but I make no promises." her tone was serious, but her lips were smiling.
"And what were you thinking?" she asked curiously, running her hand through her hair

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry -> The Greenhouses

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
Page 4 of 5