Winters night (closed)
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry -> The Greenhouses

#31:  Author: Yuri Balakrishnan PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:55 pm
    —
"I'm just saying what you're thinking." he said quietly, his hand still stroking her hair. "You shouldn't be so hard on yourself Maddie...it's...it's empty. You should focus on good things, not bad ones."

#32:  Author: Madison Avery PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:05 pm
    —
"I don't know how else to be." She whispered, her frustration begining to become evident. "Do you honestly think I enjoy being like this?"

#33:  Author: Yuri Balakrishnan PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:07 pm
    —
"Is that what I said?" he asked quietly, a serious tone evident in his voice. "Your perception of my words are out of my control, so please don't be upset with me for stating the truth."

"I want you to realize that it isn't wrong for you to be the way you are, nothing more."

#34:  Author: Madison Avery PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:18 pm
    —
"Sorry." she mumbled, wrapping her arms around him. "Didn't mean it like that." as she thought she gnawed on the inside of her lip.
"I meant, that it feels wrong. And it's far from a good time, as you could've probably guessed."

#35:  Author: Yuri Balakrishnan PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:20 pm
    —
"Then if it feels wrong you should strive to fix the feeling. Not dwell on what's causing it." he said, shifting so her arms could be around him comfortably.

#36:  Author: Madison Avery PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:33 pm
    —
She nodded slowly, "I'm sorry about going crazy. You shouldn't have to be my wrangler, or babysitter... or whatever you want to call it." she said with a small smile.

"Shall we move on to another topic, before I loose my head again?"

#37:  Author: Yuri Balakrishnan PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:34 pm
    —
"Not even if you need me to be?" he asked lightly, with a slight nod of his head, "If that's what you want, then yes."

#38:  Author: Madison Avery PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:31 pm
    —
Her lips pursed and after awhile she shook her head. "No, not even if I need you to be. It's not fair to you, you shouldn't have to deal with all of my problems." she explained seriously.

"And what else is there for us to discuss?"

#39:  Author: Yuri Balakrishnan PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:46 pm
    —
He nodded, but said nothing to her reply.

"School, your plans for the summer...I'm sure we could find lots of things."

#40:  Author: Madison Avery PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:14 pm
    —
"Since this school is a hotbed of activity..." she muttered, moving so she could lightly kiss his cheek. "And as far as I know, I don't have any plans for the summer. But seing as there's still snow on the ground I think I have a bit of time to get on that."

#41:  Author: Yuri Balakrishnan PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:54 pm
    —
"You're a really bad conversationalist for a girl you know." he teased lightly, " I mean, there most be something you can talk more about."

#42:  Author: Madison Avery PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:00 am
    —
"I'm a bad conversationalist regardless of gender." she countered, grinning. "My problem is I can ramble on forever if there's something I have to say, or people would let me, I just can't think of riveting topics most of the time."

She was silent for awhile before finally thinking of a reason to speak again. "Why don't you talk about yourself? Seems like all we've spoken about is me... and my crazy problems."

#43:  Author: Yuri Balakrishnan PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:12 pm
    —
He chuckled, "Well I will let you." he said seriously, " Or else we are to talk of nothing..."

"Isn't much to say..." he said seriously, his tone reveling nothing. " I don't mind speaking about you."

#44:  Author: Madison Avery PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:23 pm
    —
She sighed, "That's quite frustrating you know." she said as her eyes scanned his face. "You know far more about me than you should."

#45:  Author: Yuri Balakrishnan PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:39 pm
    —
He rose an eyebrow and watched her. "Do I now?" he said quietly.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry -> The Greenhouses

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
Page 3 of 5