Winters night (closed)
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry -> The Greenhouses

#16:  Author: Madison Avery PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:10 am
    —
"Oh... I see." she said, trying to sound not at all interested.

"I'm neutral because..." she thought for a moment "because I have considerably less to feel bad about these days. Now that I ditched my family, and forgot about certain people deserting me."

#17:  Author: Yuri Balakrishnan PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:12 am
    —
"What ever your thinking..." he said with a small grin, "It's probably not exactly it."

"Wouldn't that make you happier?" he said, a bit confused, "Getting rid of the negative things in your life..."

#18:  Author: Madison Avery PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:16 am
    —
"Oh really?" she challenged, not hiding her curiosity this time.

A meek smile flickered onto her face "It did make me happier, for a bit. Then I realized that while some of it was gone... some of it I'd just put off to deal with later. I still ahve a lot to deal with. And I suppose that until I figure things out I'll just be... neutral." she explained slowly, trying to get the right feeling out.

#19:  Author: Yuri Balakrishnan PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:17 am
    —
"Yes." he said, kissing her collarbone trough her shirt before leaning back. "Really."

"May I ask why you just don't deal with it now...." he said, watching her, his hands holding her in place as they spoke.

#20:  Author: Madison Avery PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:22 am
    —
"Then what is it... exactly?" she asked, not completely sure that she wanted to know.

"I can't deal with it now because both situations involve somebody else. Somebody I haven't seen in quite a long time, who I'm going to have to be very angry with when I finally do." she sighed, looking away.

#21:  Author: Yuri Balakrishnan PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:27 am
    —
He blushed slight and shrugged, "Slept at my friends most days this summer, or he at mine. We shared a bed more often than not. It sorta was what you thought it was..."

"I told you mine, now may you tell me yours? Who haven't you seen in a very long time that makes you so angry?"

#22:  Author: Madison Avery PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:26 pm
    —
"Oh..." she said quietly, caught a bit off guard by his answer.

She sighed and played with her fingers nervously. "There's two. Though one of them I probably... well, hopefully won't see again. So I don't know why I still worry about it." she mused darkly, "The other's my grandfather. He's a blue-blooded elitist, and believes he knows what's best for me. Even though he hasn't seen me in almost 6 years."

#23:  Author: Yuri Balakrishnan PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:32 pm
    —
"Oh indeed..." he mumbled, expression unreadable.

He nodded slightly, once she finished speaking, saying nothing as he thought. "Perhaps you shouldn't take what he thinks or says in store?" I mean, if you think so little of the man, why think so much of the words?"

#24:  Author: Madison Avery PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:36 pm
    —
She half-shrugged, "Ever heard of old habits die hard?" she asked with a small sigh. "That's basically it, that and the fact that we're very much alike - or so I heard - so we tend to... um... clash with each other." Clash may have been putting it mildly, but no other word had come to mind.

"I honestly wish I could just shrug him off. But the part of me that hates being alone needs those letters he sends. I'm sure he means well by it all..." her voice faded for a moment. "I'd rather have that kind of attention than none at all. I've been like that my whole life, there's no other way for me to be."

#25:  Author: Yuri Balakrishnan PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:09 am
    —
He sat quietly as she spoke, not sure what to tell her, or what he could do to comfort her.

"It's alright to want attention....to need someone there no matter how bad for you they may be." he said quietly, moving a hand to caress her face lightly. "You are after all human."

#26:  Author: Madison Avery PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:32 am
    —
She watched him intently for a moment, and with a sigh, crawled out of his lap. Quickly, she brought her knees up to her chest, and rested her chin on top of them.

"Exactly." she said quietly, keeping her eyes on him. "It's reckless."

#27:  Author: Yuri Balakrishnan PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:32 pm
    —
He sighed lightly when she moved, but made no attempt to stop her. "It is not reckless Madison, it is normal."

"You just..." he moved his hand, as to reach out to her, but changed his mind. "You need to be loved...and cared for unconditionally. Nothing else.."

#28:  Author: Madison Avery PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:30 pm
    —
"Being human is reckless." she pointed out, biting her lip.
"It's just not rational to need someone. I understand the whole need to be around other people, but to have your life controlled by this one person's prescence.." she trailed off and buried her face.

"Just doesn't make sense." she mumbled.

#29:  Author: Yuri Balakrishnan PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:42 pm
    —
He shifted, and grabbed her under her legs and back, placing her on his lap again. His arms were wrapped protectively around her, "It is normal to need, and want, to let yourself be influenced by others, even if you loathe them." he mumbled into her ear, one of his hands stroking her hair.

"We need to love...to be love, and even if it's an illusion, we can let ourselves believe it and fall into it."

#30:  Author: Madison Avery PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:53 pm
    —
She felt very much like crying, but decided against it. After taking a few deep breaths she trusted herself enough to speak.
"This is hardly fair... you're far to persuasive" she murmured.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry -> The Greenhouses

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 5