Dinner, perhaps? (Cat)
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry -> Home for the Holidays

#31:  Author: Draco Malfoy PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:32 am
    —
"Well, both actually." Draco said smiling.

"So, you know a lot about the art business?" He asked her.

#32:  Author: Catherine Black PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:35 am
    —
She nodded, "Yeah, I'm friends with a few art dealers about here now, and I've loitered in their shops long enough to notice a few things."

#33:  Author: Draco Malfoy PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:42 am
    —
"Would you be willing to help me?" Draco asked. He took note of their location, pulling on the horses reigns to a stop. They were at the gates to a park and put his arm out for Cat to get down on.

#34:  Author: Catherine Black PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:44 am
    —
"I..." she thought about it for a minute and shook her head. "No." she said seriously, "I think, doing something like this-alone- would be good for you. But thank you for asking." she said with a smile, taking his arm.

"But I can lead you in the right direction is you wish. It would be....more of a push. Only one, push."

#35:  Author: Draco Malfoy PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:46 am
    —
Draco smiled and began walking with her opening the gate to the park. "Alright." Draco smiled. "You'll be okay with me asking you questions though, right?" He asked.

#36:  Author: Catherine Black PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:53 am
    —
She shook her head and walked with him, "Draco, when I said no I meant it. Me 'giving you a push', was me giving you the name of someone who could and would help you."

"This is your thing, and I think you should do it on your own."

#37:  Author: Draco Malfoy PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:56 am
    —
Draco smiled. "Alright, thank you." He said kissing her cheek. "So will you let me watch you paint and teach me about your art?"

#38:  Author: Catherine Black PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:58 am
    —
"God no." she said, sounding horrified at the idea,"That's no..." she hung her head in her hands.

"I am not helping you." she said a bit slowly, hoping he would understand her, "and you are not-ever- watching me paint, no one watches me paint."

#39:  Author: Draco Malfoy PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:04 am
    —
"Oh, okay." He smiled. "I'll figure it out." he said. Draco kept walking with Cat. "It's not that much farther."

#40:  Author: Catherine Black PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:04 am
    —
She stared at him for a minute, and sighed, following him quietly.

#41:  Author: Draco Malfoy PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:05 am
    —
"Are you okay?" He frowned.

#42:  Author: Catherine Black PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:05 am
    —
"Yes." she said aloofly, "Do you understand what I'm saying?" she asked, voice serious.

#43:  Author: Draco Malfoy PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:14 am
    —
"Yes, I understand. You're going to give me a contact, and thats it. I'm okay with that." He smiled at her. "You look beautiful."

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry -> Home for the Holidays

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Page 3 of 3