Yule Ball- Drifting [Owen/Open]
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry -> Balls and Dances

#1: Yule Ball- Drifting [Owen/Open] Author: Arylle LeonaLocation: In the rain PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:00 am
    —
Ara settled herself at a table, gracefully folding one leg over another and sitting straight-backed against the chair. This dress was odd, with a low cut back that sank nearly to her waist, but she was somewhat fond of it..as uncomfortable as it was. Sipping quietly at her drink, she gazed about the room, looking for Owen, or maybe just someone else she knew..

#2:  Author: Liam Cecil PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:54 am
    —
Liam was leaning against a wall. What am I doing here?he thought, very embarrassed. I don't even no anyone! As he was about to leave he spotted a girl that looked very familiar. Arylle! That's her name! He walked towards her and took a seat in the chair next to her.

"Hello! I don't know if you remember me. I'm Liam Cecil, and we met earlier in the common room."

#3:  Author: Arylle LeonaLocation: In the rain PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:13 am
    —
Ara fidgeted slightly, uncomfortable in a dress, even if it made her look pretty. Her eyes fell onto Liam, and she smiled warmly. "Of course I remember you. It's good to see you Liam. Are you enjoying yourself?"

#4:  Author: Owen WilkinsLocation: Insanity PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:22 am
    —
Owen caught sight of Arylle, and he smiled nervously as he wound his way through the crowd, a long stemmed rose in his hands. He'd charmed it so that it was a sapphire blue, matching Arylle's eyes.

He stood behind another Ravenclaw boy, waiting to be noticed.

#5:  Author: Liam Cecil PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:26 pm
    —
Liam smiled and shrugged saying, "Well I'm enjoying myself the best a new student who knows practically no one can. What about you?" He turned a bit and noticed another boy standing there. "Hello." he said politely.

#6:  Author: Arylle LeonaLocation: In the rain PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:45 pm
    —
Ara nodded slightly Liam, giving a sympathetic smile. "Don't worry, you'll meet more people soon. I think Maddie is here too.." Upon spotting Owen, her soft smile grew shy and she stood up, bowing her head slightly.

"Owen.." her voice was warm. Looking quickly, she motioned to Liam. "Liam, Owen. Owen, Liam."

#7:  Author: Owen WilkinsLocation: Insanity PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:51 am
    —
"Pleased to meet you," Owen said politely to Liam, and as soon as courtesy would allow, turned back to Arylle.

"You look amazing," he said sincerely, awkwardly handing her the blue rose. "I, uh, brought this for you."

#8:  Author: Liam Cecil PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:04 am
    —
"Nice to meet you Owen." he said politely. He noticed the blue rose and stifled a small smile. He has a thing for her... "Well I'll see you both around I hope! Nice meeting you Owen." And with that he left the two Ravenclaw students to themselves as he continued to mingle his way through a mass of unknown students.

#9:  Author: Arylle LeonaLocation: In the rain PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:51 pm
    —
Upon seeing Liam leave, she felt a slight guilt...he was new and didn't know anyone except her and a few others..She hated leaving him by himself. Yet upon seeing the rose Owen was reaching out, her eyes widened and her jaw dropped slightly.

"Owen! Its...beautiful.." She shy again, her cheeks flushed as she took the rose gently in a gloved hand, nervous and akward. "Thank you.." she said, sincerely of course, for both the compliment and the rose.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry -> Balls and Dances

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1