Yule Ball- "I'm here, why?"[Open/Not Elisabeth XD]
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry -> Balls and Dances

#1: Yule Ball- "I'm here, why?"[Open/Not Elisabeth XD] Author: Joshua RentenLocation: Probably fighting some squirrel somewhere... PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:40 pm
    —
Josh took a seat at one of the tables, drinking a cup of the punch and glancing around. He recognized a few faces, not many though, and so far he hadn't caught sight of that Slytherin girl he was afraid would be here.

Balls...bleh, I still don't know why I came..Not like they're any fun at all...I'll probably lose my mind here..And to think, I could be practicing Keeping...

He sighed.

#2:  Author: Naomi C. HamiltonLocation: Gryffindor Common Room PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:53 pm
    —
She was walking around the ball alone, weaving though the crowds. She had nowhere to go after she had came back from seeing Elisabeth and that other Slytherin puffing in the corner, so she decided to head for the table.

Hey, that's someone from the team, she thought.

She went over to Josh's table and asked, quietly as if unsure,

"Do you mind if I sit here?"

#3:  Author: Joshua RentenLocation: Probably fighting some squirrel somewhere... PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:56 pm
    —
"Go ahead." Josh took another gulp of his drink. "You're Naomi, right? On the Gryffindor team. The alternate." He gave a slight smile. "I don't think I could really say anything at the time.." His smile grew slightly irritated at the memory of the hex and his tongue being stuck to the roof of his mouth.

#4:  Author: Alisha Tarakov PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:59 pm
    —
Alisha had just come back from the punch table with a full glass in her hand. She took careful steps to prevent from making a mess with it. Seeing Naomi, the chestnut haired girl smiled, altering her strides in that direction.

Emerald eyes flickered to Joshua for a moment. "Hello! Can I sit too please?"

She hoped she wasn't interrupting anything.

#5:  Author: Naomi C. HamiltonLocation: Gryffindor Common Room PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:08 pm
    —
"Thanks," she said to Josh.

"Sorry, what was your name again? I don't think I caught it at the practice."

She saw Alisha come to the table and smiled at her.

#6:  Author: Joshua RentenLocation: Probably fighting some squirrel somewhere... PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:11 pm
    —
Josh threw a slight smile towards the new arrival as well. "Sure. I'm Josh, Keeper." He gave her a slight nod. "You did a good job with that Snitch, you'll be good for our team." He didn't mean to be biased, but he thought Jade was the best. Though that could be simply because he was Jade's friend and he thought she was pretty cool. But still, Naomi seemed cool herself too. Thank God he had been put as a Gryffindor.

Last edited by Joshua Renten on Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

#7:  Author: Alisha Tarakov PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:45 pm
    —
Alisha grinned, taking a delicate seat. She brought the punch to her lips, savoring the sweet taste before placing the cup on the table.

Taking a moment to adjust her dress, the Russian girl simply listened to their conversation.

#8:  Author: Joshua RentenLocation: Probably fighting some squirrel somewhere... PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:17 pm
    —
Josh glanced over to the other girl. "Sorry, but I didn't get your name..?"

#9:  Author: Alisha Tarakov PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:19 pm
    —
Alisha blushed slightly. "Oh -- sorry! Alisha Tarakov."

She'd heard him introduce himself to Naomi.

#10:  Author: Joshua RentenLocation: Probably fighting some squirrel somewhere... PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:21 pm
    —
"No problem. Nice to meet you Alisha. You in Ravenclaw then?" A complete guess..Josh was getting fairly good at guessing houses.

#11:  Author: Alisha Tarakov PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:25 pm
    —
Alisha nodded. "How did you know?" She smiled. "Are you in Gryffindor, like Naomi?"

The girl brushed a lock of dark brown hair out of her eyes, taking another sip of punch.

Last edited by Alisha Tarakov on Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

#12:  Author: Joshua RentenLocation: Probably fighting some squirrel somewhere... PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:26 pm
    —
He shrugged. "You didn't seem like a Slytherin, and I haven't seen you in Gryffindor. I haven't met any Hufflepuffs yet, so it was pretty much luck." He smiled again, taking a somewhat large gulp of his drink. "Yeah, I'm Gryffindor."

#13:  Author: Naomi C. HamiltonLocation: Gryffindor Common Room PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:40 pm
    —
"Can one really tell someone's house just by meeting them for a few minutes?" she asked, her voice inquisitive.

Her focused turned within herself as she continued speaking. "Sometimes I wonder why I ended up in Gryffindor. I mean, I really like my house and stuff, but I don't know about courage part in me. I think my brother and I could have been Slytherins to be honest."

#14:  Author: Alisha Tarakov PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:00 pm
    —
Alisha nodded, directing her attention to Naomi.

"No courage? I think you've got plenty of that." Grin spread across her rouged lips.

#15:  Author: Jade Morgan PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:06 pm
    —
Jade came up to the table where she finally saw familiar faces.

"Hey Josh, hey Naomi," she said, nodding to the other girl as well. "Mind if I join you guys? I'm afraid if I wander around anymore the mistletoe will get me." she added with a grin.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry -> Balls and Dances

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3