Yule Ball-The surprise date
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry -> Balls and Dances

#1: Yule Ball-The surprise date Author: Elena DerevLocation: wondering what I'm doing in life. PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:11 pm
    —
Elena stood alone, in a corner watching Veril and some claw and sighed. She hated this, all of it. She figured she should just leave; she played with the flask on the tight trough her dress. Wondering if she could dare with so few people here.

Last edited by Elena Derev on Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2:  Author: Xavior Slenkins PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:27 pm
    —
Xavior smiled as he glided to the lone girl in the corner. "Good evening Mademoiselle Derev." he said holding out the rose to the girl with a smile.

#3:  Author: Elena DerevLocation: wondering what I'm doing in life. PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:46 pm
    —
She stared at the boy. "Umm...Hello.Who are you?"

(OCC-Mademoiselle <#)

#4:  Author: Xavior Slenkins PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:38 am
    —
Xavior smiled. "Why Mademoiselle I am Xavior." he said. "Do you not accept my rose?" he asked.

#5:  Author: Elena DerevLocation: wondering what I'm doing in life. PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:25 pm
    —
She hesitated but accepted the rose. Looking down at is as she twirled it in her hands. “Thanks.” She looked up at the boy again and studied him. “But this.” she lifted the rose,” Does not tell me who you are.”

#6:  Author: Xavior Slenkins PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:37 am
    —
Xavior smiled. "Well, I'm your suprise date for the ball." he said smiling.

#7:  Author: Elena DerevLocation: wondering what I'm doing in life. PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:31 am
    —
She stopped playing the rose and looked at the man in front of her. Raising an eyebrow she asked “Really, since when and sys whom?”

#8:  Author: Xavior Slenkins PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:01 pm
    —
Xavior smiled. "Since an old friend of mine came and asked me to accompany a lovely lady to the dance." he said. "Mister Malfoy, if you must know." he added. "I understand. . if you wish me to leave."

#9:  Author: Elena DerevLocation: wondering what I'm doing in life. PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:04 am
    —
She blushed and ran a hand trough her hair. “I had no realised that Mr.Malfoy believed me to be such a lost cause that he felt the need to set me up.” She paused and looked around. “You are already here, and dressed.” She nodded to his suit. “It would be rude and very very bad manners to ask you to leave. Since you have made such an effort to come here when you are obviously no longer a student.”

#10:  Author: Xavior Slenkins PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:31 am
    —
Xavior smiled. "Nineteen and two years out of here." he said. "So, would you like to dance with me?" he asked.

#11:  Author: Elena DerevLocation: wondering what I'm doing in life. PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:31 pm
    —
She nodded and held out her hand. "Well you are my date after all..."

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry -> Balls and Dances

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1