Yule Ball-For everyone
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry -> Balls and Dances

#1: Yule Ball-For everyone Author: Yuri Balakrishnan PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:00 pm
    —
He looked around the room and spotted Maeve. Walking up to her he held out the corsage. “This is for you.” He then pulled out a black velvet box, holding it up closer to him,” As is this. This is my way of saying I’m sorry.”

(This is on teh box)

Last edited by Yuri Balakrishnan on Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2:  Author: Maeve Dobbs PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:34 pm
    —
Maeve took the black box from Yuri and sat it on the table, she sat the corsage next to it. She looked at him, her eyes still full of hurt, then hugged him tight. "You're forgiven." she said, not letting go, or loosening her grip.

#3:  Author: Yuri Balakrishnan PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:52 pm
    —
He hugged her back and kissed her forhead. "Now, so thereis no more confusion. Maeve, would you be my girlfriend?"

#4:  Author: Maeve Dobbs PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:38 am
    —
"Only if you'll be my boyfriend." she said pressing her lips to his.

#5:  Author: Yuri Balakrishnan PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:27 pm
    —
He held her waist as she kissed him. “Good, now maybe we should find the others? Or make them find us.."

#6:  Author: Maeve Dobbs PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:31 am
    —
"Forget the others." she said, kissing him again. "All I care about right now is you." she said smiling.

#7:  Author: Yuri Balakrishnan PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:50 am
    —
"Well then, shall we dance?" he held out his ahnd to her.

#8:  Author: Maeve Dobbs PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:57 pm
    —
Maeve smiled. "I'd be honored to." she said taking his hand, placing the other on his shoulder.

#9:  Author: Yuri Balakrishnan PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:06 am
    —
He pulled her close to him resting his hand on her waist, gently leading them into the dance floor , moving to the music.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry -> Balls and Dances

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1