Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

A Visit to a Friend

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> St. Mungo's
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Severus Snape
Teacher

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: A Visit to a Friend Reply with quote

He walked in holding on to Sylene, so she wouldn't stumble, and approached the busty blonde Welcome Witch. Where they found all these busty blondes to work the desk was still a mystery to him.

"We've come to visit Master Slugg. I believe he's a patient on the Janus Thickey Ward?" He was concise. After all, he never really did understand the appeal of busty blondes.

"Up the stairs, third door on the right. You're probably wasting your time though. He doesn't wake up at all anymore," she replied, never looking up from the papers she was filing.

"Young lady, I advise you to speak more politely about the unfortunate residents of the Thickey Ward." His ears flattened and his voice took on it's classroom tone.

The girl jumped, dropping the folder she held. "Professor Snape!" She sounded dismayed. "I didn't recognise you!"

He smirked at her. "Perhaps next time you'll be bothered to look up when someone speaks to you." He turned and strode off toward the stairs, still supporting Sylene.
Sylene Slenkins
Adult

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sylene was glad Severus was supporting her. She glared at the blonde witch. Sylene never did like women who were all about appearance. . but then again, she spent alot of time slaving over cauldrons and working in the shop.

Sylene smiled when Severus didnt even sound like he was looking at her. She knew there was a reason she liked him. "Er. . shall we go then." Sylene said.
Severus Snape
Teacher

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Quite," he replied, sweeping her into his arms and carrying her up the stairs. It would have been both taxing and slow to help her climb them under her own power -- in the interest of expediency, this was obviously the way to go.

He set her down at the landing, but paused before opening the door. "Are you ready to be back here?"
"Of course, in a novel, people's hearts break, and they die, and that is the end of it; and in a story this is very convenient. But in real life we do not die when all that makes life bright dies to us." -- H.B. Stowe, Uncle Tom's Cabin
Sylene Slenkins
Adult

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I. ." Sylene looked Severus in the eyes and grasped his left hand in her right, entangling their fingers. "I'm fine as long as you're with me." she said as the door pryed open.
Severus Snape
Teacher

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He led her out into the hall, to the right. The girl at the desk had said that Master Slugg was in the third room, and looking in, he saw that she was right. There was a broad nurse standing at the bedside, taking the elderly man's pulse.

Slugg had seen far better days than this. He looked shrunken amid the stark white bedclothes. Snape remembered Master Slugg as a sprightly man, always swift of hand and mind, and never above dealing a curse or to to the miscreants who occasionally invaded his shop.

He understood exactly why Syl had been so upset as he felt his own chest contract.
"Of course, in a novel, people's hearts break, and they die, and that is the end of it; and in a story this is very convenient. But in real life we do not die when all that makes life bright dies to us." -- H.B. Stowe, Uncle Tom's Cabin
Miriam Strout
New student

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Healer Strout looked up to see that Master Slugg's granddaughter had returned with a tall, morbid looking man in tow. She finished her count and smiled at them both.

"Good evening, Miss Slenkins! It's wonderful to see you've returned. I'm certain Master Slugg has missed having you around." She tipped her head to the side and blushed as she realised who the man was. "You must be Master Snape! I've really enjoyed reading your studies on Wolfsbane. Have you come to help Master Slugg?"
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> St. Mungo's All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: