Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

la marche dans nachtlenben [lacy]

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Knockturn Alley -> Nachtleben
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Galadriel Elbereth
1st year

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: la marche dans nachtlenben [lacy] Reply with quote

Galadriel walked around Knockturn Alley with no real destination in mind. He didn't have much money on him, so he pasted most of the shops trying not to be tempted in buying something to expencive and not having a way back home. He noticed a strange sign in a foreign langage, german was his guess, in front of a place he took as a inn. He walked in simply to check the place out, he also noticed a sign "Nachtleben" was what he took to be the name of the place. He entered, taking in everything, thenhe noticed someone out of the corner of his eye, he turned around to see a girl there, "Hello" he said meekly.
A tiro nin, Fanuilos!

Last edited by Galadriel Elbereth on Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lacy
Adult

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lacy smiled. She knew hello, it was one of the few english words she did. "Bonjour monsieur aimable. Comment allez-vous cette soirée agréable? Des festivités d'aujourd'hui environ commencer, vous sont-ils jusqu'à nous joignent-il?" She said, after deciding and hoping he would understand her.

Last edited by Lacy on Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Galadriel Elbereth
1st year

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He looked at her for a moment, he hadn't expected her to speak his first language. He replied "Je fais très bien, et quels événements ont lieu ce soir?" he said with a smile on his face.
A tiro nin, Fanuilos!
Lacy
Adult

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lacy smiled, realizing she had never seen this boy before. "Ah, comme c'est grossier à moi, je n'ai pas réalisé que vous étiez nouveau ici. Mon nom est Lacy, et ce soir nous avons une petite réunion, vous sommes bienvenus pour nous joindre." She held out her hand, knowing many people shook hands, and not wanting to disrespect any culture, she held out her left.

She heard a knock from above. "Oui mademoiselle, je serai haut droit." She looked at the boy. "Veuillez m'excuser pendant un moment. La propriétaire frappe." She returned a few moments later. "Je suis désolé, le propriétaire aime son intimité. vous êtes un étudiant chez Hogwarts." She stated.
Galadriel Elbereth
1st year

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He smiled at her, then relized what she had said asking "oui je suis des hogwarts, comment vous avez su?". He hadn't worn his hogwarts uniform so her statement somewhat took him by surprise. je dois ressembler à un enfant pour elle pour penser cela Then he focused his attention towards her question, "J'aimerais vous joindre "
A tiro nin, Fanuilos!
Lacy
Adult

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lacy smiled. "Mon patron, le propriétaire, elle connaît très bien les étudiants de Hogwarts, et m'a demandée pas vous a laissé boire." She explained.
Galadriel Elbereth
1st year

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He smiled, rolled his eye's mockingly and said "puits qui n'est aucun amusement'" he smied at her more deeply before putting a questionally look and asked, "qui est le propriétaire, si je peux demander"
A tiro nin, Fanuilos!
Lacy
Adult

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lacy shook her head. "Le propriétaire est très réservé. Elle ne veut pas son identité vraie indiquée. Je suis le visage, elle se cache derrière elle. . . heu, j'ai dit assez." She looked at the boy appologetically. "I. . . am. . . er. . sorry." she said, it took her a minute. Trying to find the words in english. It was one language she never learned.
Galadriel Elbereth
1st year

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galadriel answered"Ce n'est aucun problème, il n'en était aucun de mon souci de toute façon "he noticed her difficultly in english so he stuck to french, he liked it better that way anyways.
A tiro nin, Fanuilos!
Lacy
Adult

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lacy smiled at the boy. "Je suis désolé que mon anglais soit ainsi le mauvais, je n'a jamais fait attention pour l'apprendre. C'est très une langue d'homme des cavernes. Bien que je puisse le comprendre quand il est parlé, je ne peux pas le parler dans le retour." She explained. "Ainsi, vous êtes le seul qui a apparu pour la causerie. Je devine que je suis aller juste le sauter pour ce soir. Vous aiment aller obtiennent du café avec moi?" She asked the boy with a smile.
Galadriel Elbereth
1st year

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galadriel returned her simle and gave a small bow that had a after you look. He found this new person quite intresting. His hazel eye's showed amusment it them, it was always nice to meet someone you could really talk to.
A tiro nin, Fanuilos!
Lacy
Adult

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lacy smiled. "Merci. . er. . Je ne crois pas que vous avez partagé votre nom avec moi." Lacy said, asking the boy what his name was. "Nous devons apparate au café magasin. Me donner votre bras." she said once they were out the door, she held out her hand.
Galadriel Elbereth
1st year

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galadriel gave her his hand, "Je suis tout à fait idiot, je suis connu comme Galadriel" he was embaressed he had forgotten to tell her something so obvious. Then he thought of the owner "je dois dire je suis étonné que le propriétaire ne vous a pas dit" a small smile spread across his face.
A tiro nin, Fanuilos!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Knockturn Alley -> Nachtleben All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: