Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Draco and Cat ((closed))

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Draco Malfoy
3rd year

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: Draco and Cat ((closed)) Reply with quote

Draco caught up to the girl and grabbed her by the wrist. He pushed her against the wall, holding her there with the force of his body. He may have been skinny, and frail looking.. but he was taller than this girl. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE F*CK IVE BEEN THROUGH!??!!" He hollered angrily at her.
Catherine Black
4th year

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He had her pined to the wall with his body. When she tried to move she ended up doing something she hadn’t indented and blushed. Bastard she thought. “ NO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TROUGHT! AND I WONT JUST STAY HERE AND LER YOU TAKE IT OUT ON ME!” She kicked him right in the shin, if it didn’t falter his grip it would at least leave a bruise.
Draco Malfoy
3rd year

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draco ignored the kick to his shin. He had much worse done from his father. He moved one of his legs between her legs. There was no way she could kick him. "Why the hell were you being such a bitch back there then?" He asked.
Catherine Black
4th year

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shite. Was the only thing she could think of. She wanted to move, but couldn’t. If she did something even more embarrassing would happen. Sighing she knew she would have to humour him. “You were being a ponce. You can in and ruined everyone’s afternoon. You also hit my elbow with no reason. The soup was cold I am angry. What else do you want from me Draco.” She tried to move her wrist but couldn’t, which made her annoyed and angry. “Now let me go.” She stated trough grinding teeth .
Draco Malfoy
3rd year

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draco let go of her. He fled to the staircase leading to the dungeons, and fell to the ground. He didnt want to go to the common room.. but he didnt want to stay in the great hall either.
Catherine Black
4th year

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He let her go and she sunk to the ground. Her heart was racing. Should she gp after him? But he ran from her. She could. She decided she would. He might do something stupid. Sighing she got up and quietly followed the boy to the common room.
Draco Malfoy
3rd year

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draco heard footsteps coming. He got up quickly and ran to his dorm as quick as he could.. but no someone would have looked for him there. He went to the place Dania and Dren had once called home.

((continued elsewhere))
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: