Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Birthday Bash!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Minerva McGonagall
Teacher

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Birthday Bash! Reply with quote

Alright everyone, listen up. Its the admin's birthday on the 25th of this month. Thats right folks. Ed and I are turning one year older! and on the same day none the less.

We will be having a Big Birthday Bash in the great hall to celebrate Ed's crabby self growing older and older and my young self growing up into a shapely young woman.

:Me smirks: Just kidding... Ed isnt *that* old :-p... I guess XD

So yes, the ball will begin on Tuesday the 25th and go until.. well, we end it.

The other ball (Masqurade) is now over, and all topics will be locked.

Have fun and enjoy.. and I expect birthday presents from each one of you brats! .. as does Ed I'm sure :-p

Meht: McGonagall was a casualty.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: