Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Locking the doors and preparing the panic ((Everyone))
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mehetabel Prince
3rd year

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meht called his house to attention. "Back to the commons, Slytherin! No hexing in the halls, please."

He waved the few seventh year students to the front and began walking toward the doors.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Regina Wood
New student

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Alright Gryffendors.. lets head 'em out!" Regina called as she began leading the Gryffindors back to the portrait of the fat lady
Iazolia Sohma
2nd year

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iazolia covered her head as the toads fell, and made her way over to the Ravenclaws. On the way she noticed Trevor had found his way among the toads falling from the ceiling, "Trevor!!" she screamed as people nearly trampled him, "Neville will be worried sick!" she said scooping him up and plopping him on her shoulder making a note to get him to Neville. Then she stood in front of her house, "Ravenclaws! Up to the tower!!! Don't stray from the group!! Go directly to the common room, and we'll be having a brief meeting!!!" she began to lead them out of the Great Hall and on the way she accioed a stretcher from the Hospital Wing and floated it out in front of her with Faesocha on it.

Normal??? What is this normal you speak of???
Severus Snape
Teacher

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He halted the stretcher. "No, Miss Sohma. Your classmate is to stay with me until I release her. She has endangered the lives of both herself and other people here, tonight. She will return to you, walking, after things have calmed down."
Martin Miggs
3rd year

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin understood why Meht would be concerned for her reaction to his leaving her in the care of the notorious Potions Master. After everything that had happened recently, serious doubts regarding his trustworthiness cropped up throughout the entire Wizarding World. Strangely enough, Martin found him quite sensible, even likeable. She supposed it only helped that Meht had recommended his personal protection.

Martin made to leave with the rest of the Ravenclaws led by Iazolia, but she doubled back to bid farewell to Meht. Who knew when he would pop up again? "Hey. Thanks for seeking me out out there, getting me out of the danger zone. It's really nice to know that there's a strapping young gentleman to look out for me." She lifted her kitsune mask so she could give him a peck on the cheek. "Thank you too, Professor!" She added before departing with the rest of her house.
3rd year

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He blushed. "I might not make it through, but you should. You're smart. It really does count for something..." He realised he was babbling and stopped. "I'll see you when all this is over."
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Severus Snape
Teacher

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He nodded to the Ravenclaw as she planted a kiss on his prefect. Of course he'd look after her -- she was a student.

You're a lucky man, Mr. Prince. I honestly hope you know that.
Iazolia Sohma
2nd year

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iazolia was puzzled; she opened her mouth to argue, but closed it and nodded, "Yes, Professor." she let Fasocha gently float to the ground and beconed the other Ravenclaws to follow her with her hand. She waited for everyone to get into the pack and forged ahead.

Normal??? What is this normal you speak of???
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: