Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Looking for someon to dance with [Open]
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robbie Alvein
2nd year

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbie smiled and ran a hand through her hair. "How could I be mad at someone so beautiful?"

Veril Dobbs
3rd year

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh Robbie." She said hugging him around the neck. "You dont know how much this means to me." She said, letting a few tears escape. They were tears of joy.
Robbie Alvein
2nd year

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbie gave Veril a dazed smile. "Where've you been for so long? I've been chasing after that Syl Grodzinski..." Syl! Robbie's mind floated to the time when he made out with Syl. "Huh?" he blinked and stared at Veril. His eyes widened and he pulled away from her. He looked down and stared in horror at the floor. It was the Dark Mark. "You!" he said pointing at Veril. "You did this."

Veril Dobbs
3rd year

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veril looked at Robbie, hurt. She turned and looked at the floor. She opened her mouth in disbelief. "I didnt do that.. you know thats not my mark!" she said throwing up the sleeve of her dress, revealing the snake biting the skull. "If I was going to do something like this.. It would be mine, not.. his!" She exclaimed, trying to explain.
Robbie Alvein
2nd year

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbie shook his head. "Whatever. Oh and don't talk to me. Please. I try not to associate with your type." Robbie turned and began to leave.

Veril Dobbs
3rd year

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veril looked at Robbie. Tears streaming down her face. She began singing a soft song in another language.
Robbie Alvein
2nd year

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbie stopped dead in his tracks and turned around. "STOP!" he shouted in desperation. He kept walking towards her. It was like she was drawing him in with supernatural powers. His walk broke into a run until he was back in front of Veril again.

Veril Dobbs
3rd year

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veril stopped singing. "Oh, you dont like my song?" She asked in her sweetest seductive voice. She didnt like having to use her powers to get Robbie. She wished he would just like her for her.. but who would like her for her. No one, thats who... Adam did, and she threw that away. She never hated Robbie.. but never wanted to admit her feelings for him.
Elena Derev
3rd year

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elena walked into the hall with her skintight crimson dress and red half facemask and looked around the hall. She watched a scene with a girl with orange hair and another boy and was very surprised to see Veril, her Veril and this boy kissing. Bending down she picked up the bottom of her dress and gripped it until her knuckles where white. Marching over to them she taped Veril on the shoulder” Sorry for being late, could I please have this dance.” Her anger was obvious with ever word she spoke, she wanted to him both parties, but she knew that it was partly her fault for not being around.

Fire wrist them god sounds like a Hong-Kong subtitle.
Veril Dobbs
3rd year

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veril looked away from Robbie with a sigh. "Why dont you go back to snogging that Gabriel boy!" Veril said angrily. "I saw you two kissing outside the common room the other day!" She added, her eyes filled with anger.
Elena Derev
3rd year

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If she hadn't been so angry she would have laughed. " Gabe, as in Adair? My cousin, and sisters arranged to be fiancé? Were like facking siblings!!! and at least he didn't put his tongue down everyones mouth like some people!!!"

Veril Dobbs
3rd year

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You know very well that I dont kiss everyone I come across!" She said, sexual tension building. Veril had forgotten about Robbie and eyed Elena. Why the hell does she have to look so damn gorgeous in that frobbing dress of hers! Veril thought, impatiently to herself.
Robbie Alvein
2nd year

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbie saw this as a perfect time to escape. "We'll settle this later I'm sure! Bloody b***!" With that, Robbie slipped into a crowd of students and disappeared.

Elena Derev
3rd year

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I think I'm going to follow you boyfriends lead. Maudit, Alaire avais raison. Enjoy yourself Veril." She lifed up her dress as to not trip and walked away from the girl.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: