Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Talking to the boy in the tophat [Osprey/open]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Regina Wood
New student

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Of course. One takes ballroom dance classes for a reason." She said accepting his hand as they went to the dance floor.
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Balroom dancing classes? Well aren't you fancy." he said, teasingly. With that he turned his attention to the dance at hand, wanting to make a good showing.
Regina Wood
New student

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regina looked down and put her hands where they should go. "First year required course at Beauxbatons." She said. "For some crazy reason."
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ahh. I spent the first couple of years at Drumstrang. Didn't make it to Beaubatons until later on. I have to wonder why I kept switching schools though. It's not like I ever went home except for summer. And even then, where home was at the moment was likely to change fairly frequently." With that, he shook his head, a bit disgruntled at his past.

"So what had you at Beaubatons, and then here?" he asked.
Regina Wood
New student

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regina sighed. "Well, I didnt want to go here while my brother was.. and then when he left. I came. I was living with my Aunt while my cousin took my spot. I wonder if we ever went to Beauxbaton at the same time." She said. "I transferred about six months ago, how about you?" she asked.
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Just got here a couple of days ago. So it looks like we must have been. But then, I didn't have much time to get to know people, never knowing when I was likely to be transferred."

He noticed the hue and cry going on around them. "Someone must have finally noticed the Dark Mark. Looks like we're likely to be herded out of here soon." He watched the area around Regina and himself carefully.

"Perhaps we can finish this discussion later, when this matter has been resolved?" He gave her a querying look, albeit briefly, since he was more concerned at that moment about whatever was going on.
Regina Wood
New student

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regina looked at Os. "I suppose I better go see Snape.. he does want all the Prefects." She said. "I'll catch you around Os." She said smiling and walking off to Professor Snape.
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He smiled at her as she walked away, and started looking for the Ravenclaws that had come to the dance. It looked like it was time to head back to the dorms, just in case this was more than a joke.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: