Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

At the punch bowl... [Robbie/open]

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iazolia Sohma
2nd year

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: At the punch bowl... [Robbie/open] Reply with quote

Iazolia smiled, the decorations looked wonderful. She loved the mystery of a masquerade, but she was determined to trick everyone into revealing their identities. Especially that guy in the phantomy mask... hmm, she thought to herself, I wonder who he is...

Normal??? What is this normal you speak of???
Robbie Alvein
2nd year

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbie felt a pair of eyes watching him. He slowly turned and saw a blonde girl staring at him by the punch bowl. He noticed the butterflys on her sea blue gown and smiled. He casually walked over to the punch bowl. "Hello." Robbie said, startled by his now deep voice.

Iazolia Sohma
2nd year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iaz smiled as the boy walked over towards her, but she was surprised when he spoke. She raised an eyebrow, I thought I had it figured out... rats.. she thought. She shrugged it off, "Hello." she said mysteriously, "punch??" she said holding out a glass to him.

Robbie Alvein
2nd year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbie took the punch from the girl and smiled. "Thank you." He had a hunch who she was but didn't want to say anything until he was positive. "So... how are you?"

Iazolia Sohma
2nd year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She eyed him suspiciously, "I'm doing well, and you??" she thought of something quickly, "How quidditch??" she added quickly hoping to catch him in the trap.

Robbie Alvein
2nd year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbie smiled. "Oh Quidditch is great!" he said playing along. "Our team still hasn't started practices yet. How about your team? What position do you play?"

Iazolia Sohma
2nd year

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iazolia's eyes widened a little with a realization. He's a clever one... which means he has to be a Claw... and there aren't many Claw boys... she thought quickly to herself. "Me?? Well.. let's see... I've played a lot of positions... a little bit of everything you might say..." she answered vaguely, "and youself??" she said smiling mischieviously.

Robbie Alvein
2nd year

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well played. Robbie thought. "Oh there's only one position for me! I love playing...it. Which one's your favorite?" Phew! That was close. I almost gave that away.

Iazolia Sohma
2nd year

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crap! Almost had him... he's clever all right, how am I going to talk my way out of this?? She thought biting her lip. "My favourite? Hmm... well, I do like beater." she held in a smirk, He didn't say it had to be the one I played. She thought laughing inwardly. "It seems like a fun way to get revenge or get out aggression... how about you what's your favourite?" she said turning the question back to him again.

Robbie Alvein
2nd year

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbie smiled. "Oh by far it's the keeper... from a spectating point of view anyway. I've always wanted to play it, but I've never been quite good at it. I stick to the position I'm best at." Robbie wasn't getting anywhere with this topic. "So... I see you like butterflies. I have a friend that loves butterflies. Perhaps you'd know her."

Iazolia Sohma
2nd year

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iazolia raised her eyebrows under her mask, Crap! I forgot the butterflies'd give me away. She smiled serenely, "Really?? I've never met anybody else who was very partial to them." she said innocently. She was really glad she had a flair for acting. "Well, what about you??? You seem to be familiar with the Phantom of the Opera... I've only met a few wizards who are partial to it." she said conversationaly.

Robbie Alvein
2nd year

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbie almost gagged. "Me liking the phantom? NO WAY! I just needed a mask in a pinch so I ordered one that looked like it."

Iazolia Sohma
2nd year

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iaz laughed; she was sick of playing the I'm-going-to-trick-you-into-telling-me-who-you-are-without-letting-you-firgure-out-who-I-am-game. "Look... we're both obviously trying to figure out who each other are, so I'm going to make this easy..." she pulled her mask off, "I'm Iaz, now who are you??" Wink

Robbie Alvein
2nd year

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a hunch that it was her. Robbie pulled off his mask. "Robbie!" he pulled out his wand and muttered a few spells. His hair returned to it's normal dark brown color. "Now is it easier to recognize me?" It was good to hear the sound of his voice again. He was getting sick of the phony deep one.

Iazolia Sohma
2nd year

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iazolia smiled, I knew he was a Claw!! "Ah, much better!" she laughed, "Well... now that that is settled... want to dance??" she said slipping her mask back on.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: