Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Something rotten in the state of Denmark[Weasley twins/open]

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Severus Snape
Teacher

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Something rotten in the state of Denmark[Weasley twins/open] Reply with quote

*~Friday, 19th of June, 1998~*

He watched the dark green lines bubble up under the finish of the floor. He couldn't make out what the pattern was, but he figured the twins had to be responsible. It looked like a Weasley thing to do and they did own a joke shop.

He stalked across the floor looking for them.
Wilma Wackshaw
Teacher

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A beautiful young woman in a mouse mask and a white dress ran across the room, sliding in front of Snape and grabbing his hands turning him to dance. "Hello Severus." she said smiling, her eyes still the same color as always sparkling up at him.
Fred Weasley
Adult

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred looked over at Snape and bumped the bond looking guy next to him. "George.. Snape's got himself a bride!" He said. "The bride of Snapenstein." Fred said, pretending to be the potions master only mummylike.
George Weasley
Adult

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George looked over and snickered, "You're right!!!" he pretended to be the girl in a mummyish manner and started dancing with Fred, if you could call it that. It was more like jerky movements than any sort of coherent dancing.
Severus Snape
Teacher

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As he turned to greet Professor Wackshaw, Snape's look of grim determination flickered. He'd finally identified the mark on the floor. He managed a cruel, thin smile as he swept her onto the dance floor.

"I greet you, professor." He stepped smoothly as the dance proceeded. "We seem to be dancing on a rather particular pattern. Do you happen to know the responsible party?"
Wilma Wackshaw
Teacher

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilma smiled, dancing with her ex. "Oh Severus, this is just like old times.. Wouldn't you like it if old times were new ones." She said in a suggestive tone.
Severus Snape
Teacher

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He looked patently disgusted. "Frankly, Miss Wackshaw, if you make any attempt to recreate the 'good old days', I'll be forced to add nitric acid jets to my security wards. Do not try my patience."
Wilma Wackshaw
Teacher

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilma's smile widened. She pushed her body as close to Snapes as possible, making sure one of her legs went between his legs. The song abruptly switched to the tango and she smirked lightly. "Our old favorite." She said wrapping her arms around him tightly. "So Severus, did you place the mark on the floor?" she whispered into his ear.
Severus Snape
Teacher

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He looked down at her in shock, then cursed and pushed her away, stalking off the floor. Draco might pull a stunt like this, although he hadn't forseen it from his former prefect.

Now that he could see what it was, it sure as hell hadn't been the Weasleys.
Fred Weasley
Adult

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred looked at his former potions professor. "HEY THERE SEVERUS, DID YOU GET DUMPED!?!" Fred yelled across the hall.
George Weasley
Adult

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George laughed, and walked towards Snape like he was making a documentary, "Look at this rare Snivieling Potions Master... he can not dance so the female has told him to go back to his Mum." he shook his head in mock sadness, "Ah poor Sniveling Potions Master; his chances of finding a mate at his advanced age are slim." he finished in his Australian accent. Laughing
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: