Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

The Midnight Surprise (Only George for now)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fred Weasley
Adult

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: The Midnight Surprise (Only George for now) Reply with quote

*~Friday, 19th of June, 1998~*

Fred and George had gotten out of the Great Hall. Fred pulled George into one of their secret passageways. "Got the map back Bond?" He asked, making sure Harry had given him the map.
George Weasley
Adult

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George shrugged, "Well... you see..." he said dragging out Fred's agony, "I've got it." he said rolling his eyes at his brother's face. "I had to practically threaten Harry to get it back, but it's here." he pulled it out along with his wand. "I solemnly swear I am up to no good." he laughed, "At least I don't have to lie to it." Twisted Evil "So where shall we start?? With the scheduled entertainment?? Then we can start with our entertainment." Twisted Evil Laughing
Fred Weasley
Adult

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred smiled and looked at the map. "Okay, Snape is there.. the girls are safe at a table in the back. We've got McGonagall at the head table. Filch is off.. Peeves... where is Peeves." Fred said throwing his hands up in the air and rubbing his temples. "If that poltergeist ruins this.. I'll.. I'll kill him." the green beast said.

"Well, lets get on with the fireworks.. then I've had a request to change the band.. I was thinking Gackt." Fred said devlishly smiling.
George Weasley
Adult

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George snickered, "I like your thinking..." he looked around, "What was that noise?? There's no one on the map..." Just then Peeves the poltergiest swooshed and floated above their heads. "My, my, my... what do we have here??" he taunted, he was in a pretty foul mood, so he was even game to bother his favourite twins. "Are we planning something?? Oh, I think I'm going to tell on you!!"
George clenched his jaw, "Don't you dare!!" Peeves looked astonished to be talked to in such a manner, "Now you shouldn't talk to your elders like that... now I really have to tell..."
Fred Weasley
Adult

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Peeves.. twenty minutes and I will give you dungbombs and you can drop them on whoever you like." He said.. Peeves laughed. "Except us!" He added. Peeves rolled his eyes and flew off.

"Thank god." Fred said smiling at George. "Alright, lets get on with the fireworks."

((Started a new topic XD))
George Weasley
Adult

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George snickered eevily, "Let's go." Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: