Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Seeing a boy dressed as Severus (Draco)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hermione Granger
New student

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Seeing a boy dressed as Severus (Draco) Reply with quote

*~Friday, 19th of June, 1998~*

Hermione spotted a boy who had decided to dress as the Potions Master. She smiled to herself and walked up to him. "Why hello Severus." she said beeming. "Care to dance?" She added.
Draco Malfoy
3rd year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draco realized that the girl was talking to him. "Why hello 'Minerva'." He said playing along with a smile. He was sure the girl was Pansy, even though they hadnt planned it. "I would love to dance with you." He added.
Hermione Granger
New student

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hermione thought now that she was dancing with Ron. Her and Draco began sweeping across the floor. He even picked her up and spun her at one point. She smiled and looked into his eyes, figuring he changed the color for this occasion. "Oh Severus, I love it when you pick me up." she said using the preferred petname for the night.
Draco Malfoy
3rd year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draco leaned into the girl he thought was Pansy and kissed her gently on the lips, while parading her further around the dance floor.
Hermione Granger
New student

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hermione was taken by suprise. Ron didnt usually PDA like this. She didnt complain though. She just kept kissing him while they were dancing.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: