Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Wrecking Ball [open]

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Outside Grounds -> The Lawn
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anya Marshall
1st year

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:24 am    Post subject: Wrecking Ball [open] Reply with quote

Anya let go a whispered sigh as she sat in the grass alone, shivering as breeze slowly blew past. She was curled up, with her knees hugged to her chest.

Her stomach was a tight, heavy knot, weighing her down. Behind her light blue eyes her head swam dizzily. It was too crowded in there today. Too much information - useful, and otherwise - had been released like the opening of a floodgate. Memories were hitting her from every direction, making the poor girl nauseous with stress.
Madison Avery
3rd year

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madison was leaned against the trunk of a rather thick tree, watching the pathetic looking Hufflepuff girl from afar. In fact, she was genuinely surprised that the slight wind didn't snap the poor thing clean in two.

As she continued to watch, a bemused smirk flitted across her lips. This girl was wearing layers of clothing, while Madison was outside in a rather short, ice-blue dress. The other girls frailty intrigued her ever so slightly, causing her to take one pointed step in Anya's direction.
Anya Marshall
1st year

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From her peripheral vision, Anya thought she saw something move in the distance. Her head popped up sharply, looking like such a movement would make her head fall clean from her shoulders. Like a startled bird she glanced around cautiously. Until her eyes fell on Madison's figure. The blonde pursed her lips, dreading whatever judgement the Ravenclaw would make.

However, once her mind had a chance to process what was occurring, she became glad for the distraction. She'd rather face Madison the ice queen any day then have to deal with Heath. The worst memories she'd regained had been of him. Nervously, Anya stood. Inhaling slowly, she brushed herself off, and turned to look at Maddie.
Madison Avery
3rd year

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maddie's head cocked to the side in an adorable show of curiosity. This development was not something she'd been expecting. Elegantly, she swept her chocolate hair away from her face and strode forward. She knew Anya, and when it came to fight or flight... well, it was obvious which of them would choose what. This was something new. Something had most definitely changed, in the both of them, since they had last met.

Madison was now a full-blown ice queen. She'd even acquired a small group of hangers-on. On most days they milled about behind her, regarding her with awe. But today she was alone. Which was probably a good thing, considering that speaking intimately with the Hufflepuff prefect would not rank highly amongst the crowd she'd grown.

Last edited by Madison Avery on Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raye Cowely
New student

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raye had grew weary of the rest of her 'friends' and had left them in search of Maddie. She was the only one out of the lot of them who she actually gave a damn about. It had all happened so fast. A lot of students had left school - been pulled out by their parents. Raye had never even given Maddie a second thought until the day she'd actually met her. It was as if she had some kind of magnetism, that drew them all in. It was like at muggle schools how everybody strived for the attention of the popular girl. But that label did not by far do Miss Avery justice.

She spotted her target out on the grounds. And as soon as her pale grey eyes fell on Madison she couldn't help but burst into a smile. The girl was cold as ice 98% of the time. So, how she acheived this effect over Raye was hard to say. All that Raye knew was this: The way she felt about this girl, she'd never felt about anyone else. Maddie made her head swim, and it terrified her. It made her feel reckless, like Mina.
Anya Marshall
1st year

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anya swallowed instinctively as Madison began her approach. There's was something about her - especially physically - that was absolutely terrifying to the poor Hufflepuff. The blonde's heart began to beat an uneven tattoo, batting itself against her ribcage. Her delicate feet, which were planted to the ground, would not move. No matter how much she willed them to.

Leave... She attempted to command them. To no avail. And as Madison cooly strode closer, Anya knew she had no choice but to face whatever may be coming.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Outside Grounds -> The Lawn All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: