Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Catherine Amara Byrd

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Background Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Catherine Byrd
New student

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:40 pm    Post subject: Catherine Amara Byrd Reply with quote

Basic Information
  • Name: Catherine Byrd
  • Year: 6th
  • House: Slytherin

Appearance
    []Skin Colour: Day glow white!
  • Hair Colour: Well, no one really knows her natural hair color, as she has been dying it since she was 14 or so. Currently it is aubern, but its been every color other than green in her life.
  • Eye Colour: Shock your face off blue
  • Height: 5'3
  • Weight: 135 - 143 lbs. depending on the time of the year (and the time of the month!)
  • Piercings: Just her ear lobes
  • Scars: No scars, really, except for a treble cleff she got tatooed on the back of her neck.

Personality
  • Type: ENFP
  • Likes: Catherine loves music and movies. She's muggle born, and she loves No Doubt, and as much as she hates to admit it, she's still working on getting over the Spice Girl's. Her favorite food is anything you put in front of her, and she loves Dr. Pepper.
  • Dislikes: Trying to figure out the exchange rate from U.S. Muggle Dollars into Pounds, into Wizarding money. She's fairly certain she's lost over 100 dollars in translation since coming to the U.K.
  • Fears: Being alone is her biggest fear. Love is of utmost importance, and she is afraid she'll never find it. She is 16 and has barely kissed a boy, let alone had a REAL boyfriend. It doesn't help that her "boyfriend" from kindergarten recently came out.

Background
  • Non-Human?: Human as they come!
  • Wizard Traits: She's a fairly basic wizard right now. Muggle born-hood is the only "trait" she really has. Not an animagus, not a metamorphagi, and definatly not a werewolf, she's fairly run of the mill.
  • Pets: Cat, Hannah
  • Family: Mother, Father, Sister and Brother. Her father is a retired teacher of Muggle Highschool, who wanted to see the world in his midlife crisis, so he uprooted Catherine and her mother and had them come to the UK. Her mother is a nurse at a hospital in London in the OB ward, and her sister and brotehr are muggles, still in the United States. Her sister is married to a Doctor, and her Brother is a college football coach, so Catherine is of the opinion that the only thing she really has going for her to compete with that, is her witch-hood.
  • Significant Other: Not currently.
  • History:

Catherine was born in a small hick town in the Midwest of the United States. Her dad was always a teacher, and was curious about the wizarding community when Catherine got her letter. Her mother was a little less receptive, but soon came to be proud of the interesting things her daughter could do. HOwever, that didn't stop Catherine's parents from constantly compairing her to her brother and sister.

When Catherine was just finishing her fifth year at the American Academy for sorcery, she was kicked out for protesting the conditions of school lunch. Getting expelled from one of the few options in wizarding school left her with little options, and her father took the opportunity, in his retirement, to see the world, as he had always wanted to. Now Catherine is at Hogwarts, and starting her sixth year.

Other Notes: None, currently.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Background Vault All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: